I Just Quit My Job

"Get up" an annoyed voice spoke as a light push was pressed against my shoulder "mooom" I frowned and fluttered open my eyes to a dark room and a grumpy Bella.

"Sweetie what is it?" I blinked hard trying to wake up.

"I need to pee" she whispered.

"Oh" I looked to Lauren who was still fast asleep and let my legs down from where they were tucked underneath me "let's go then"

I stood up and held onto Bellas hand.

"Wait I need Booger" she said loudly as we got to the door. Booger was her green stuffed pony.

"Shhh" I shushed her "Lauren is sleeping "get booger, quick" I spoke still grumpy from being woke from my sleep.

"Sorry" she giggled and ran over to the bed.

I stayed by the door holding it open when a guy turned his head from behind the wall "holy shit" I placed my hand over my chest "you scared me, I'm sorry.." I lightly laughed as Bella found me.

"Who are you?" Bella looked up at the tall man.

"Isabella" I scolded "don't be rude"

"It's okay" the bald man replied "I'm Rob, Laurens security" he replied.

"Security.. At a hospital?" I raised my brow.

"You'd be surprised how many creeps tried to get in here today" he replied.

"Oh okay, I'm Camila, this is Isabella" I replied shaking his hand.

"You're the girlfriend" he chuckled and I blushed "its not often Lauren has one of those"

"Mommmy I need to go" Bella crossed her legs.

"Right" I nodded looking at her "we'll be back in five minutes" I smiled to Rob and headed towards the bathroom.

Bella and I finished up quickly before heading back to the room.

"Okay be quiet Bella" I spoke before we entered the room.

The door opening let a ray of light from the hallway in, illuminating the room.

"I thought you guys left me" a quiet voice spoke with a small laugh.

I frowned and turned on the light to see Lauren wide awake. She was squinting due to the light change but was wearing a shit eating grin.

"Lolo" Bella cheered.

I felt the tears in my eyes begin to form as my daughter hopped onto the bed lightly hugging Lauren.

I couldn't move. I was just so happy to hear her voice and see her awake and smiling..

"Are you gonna stand over there and cry or come give me a kiss?" She chuckled causing a chuckle to escape my mouth. I moved over to the bed and leaned my forehead against hers while cupping her cheeks "so can I say it now?" She whispered.

"What?" I frowned confused.

" I love you" she whispered softly. My heart caught in my throat and i couldn't stop smiling along with tears leaving my eyes.

I attached my lips to hers in a soft,passionate kiss. I never felt so happy to have her lips on mine "I love you too" I spoke back pecking her lips again.

"I'm sorry for scaring you" she whispered.

"It's okay, you're here, I have you now just don't ever do something so stupid again!"

"I won't" she quietly spoke kissing my forehead "well.. If it means protecting you and Bella then I would give my life, s-"

"Shhh" I sighed "don't talk like that Lauren." I sat at the side of the bed.