I'm Moving Back To LA

Laurens POV

After my shower I came back downstairs to find everyone in the kitchen.

"You used our shower" Grace scowled playfully.

"Sorry" I laughed "Camila was in mine"

"I was in your what?" Camz voice filled the air as she arrived into the kitchen

"Her pants" Dinah replied and my eyes grew wide and Camilas face fell.

"I was kidding" Dinah raiseds
her hands in defense "the shower" she laughed.

"Oh'" Camila laughed nervously... She wasn't in my pants but I definitely wanted to be in hers

Camila was still off with everyone and I didn't want to be around Normani which was mean but I was still trying to get over what she'd done.it wasn't even less than a week ago that she broke my recovery.

I placed my dirty clothes into the hamper and headed back to my room where I was soon joined by Camila.

"Lolo" she smiled and cuddled into my side.

"hey" I chuckled surprised by her affection.. She goes from sexy to adorable in a second

"Am I being stupid?" I asked "over being angry at Normani?" I sighed

Camila sat up and sighed "Lauren you have every right to be angry.. Take all the time you need to get over it"

"I know but I'm not even sure if she knows that I'm ignoring her or if she does I don't think she knows why" I mumbled.

"Would you consider telling her?" Camz asked holding my had.

"It's been on my mind... But if I tell her I'm a recovering alcoholic and she kinda forced alchol down my throat making me break my recovery she'd hate herself.. I know Mani and she wouldn't forgive herself and I don't want her to feel like that"

"Maybe you could tell her you're pissed that she forced it upon you and leave it at that?"

"Maybe" I sighed laying back.

"It'll be okay" Camila smiled laying beside me.

"I hope so" I mumbled as I snuggled up to her.

"Where's Miley?" I asked last I saw the puppy she was running around the back yard.

"Ally has her, she's safe" Camz chuckled Ally and Dinah were the only two people that Camz wasn't mad with because they weren't at the party. Dinah was at her family house with Jacob and Ally was staying in her friends dorm.

"Good" I chuckled lighlty "I don't want to go to LA" I groaned into Camilas chest causing her to laugh.

"It's only a few days babe" she casually spoke and I couldn't help it this time and broke out into a smile.

"What?" She chuckled and I blushed realising she' hadn't noticed it "I like it when you call me that"

"Call you what?" She frowned and I smirked looking up at her.. She hasn't even realised she'd call me it.

"Babe" I sat up smiling at her "you've called me babe a few times... Have you not noticed?" The heavy blush invading her face told me she hadn't.

"It's cute dont be embarrassed" I smiled and slowly leaned in placing a soft simple kiss to her lips.

"Okay babe" she whispered smiling into the kiss before planting another on on my lips "well I love it when you call me camz" she smiled "you're the first and only person to call me that"

I smiled as I sat beside her my legs crossed "well" I smirked pushing her hair away from her face "I love it when I can do this" I smiled and placed a kiss to her lips and then to her jaw and neck.