Side Boob ∆

I awoke to the warmth of skin to skin contact on my back. I must have fallen asleep.

Clearing my throat I ran my fingers along Camilas arm and grabbed her hand to kiss her knuckles. She had her hand placed on my bare stomach and I couldn't help but feel flustered due to her almost naked form cozying up to me.

"Hey sleepy" she whispered and I felt a kiss to my shoulder "you fell asleep on me" she spoke in a baby voice "we were meant to watch Harry Potter together"

"I'm sorry" I spoke hoarsely "what time is it?" I sighed my eyes closing again.

"It's only 4pm" she replied lighlty scratching the skin of my stomach.

"Good" I took a deep breath "I still have the day with you" I turned around and cuddled into her chest.

"That is good" she whispered kissing my head "the girls are out back in the lake, the weather is unbelievable" Camz voice filled my ear.

"We should head out" I mumbled.

"We should" she agreed.

I finally opened my eyes and saw her brown orbs staring back at me. I smiled and gently placed my lips to hers.

She chuckled and kissed me back and I was soon wide awake. climbing on top of Camz's waist I intertwined our fingers resting them above her head. My hips were pressing down against hers and I had this fever running through me.

Her hands let go of mine as she found way to my waist. I tilted my head to the side and she lighlty squeezed my hips causing a little gasp from my mouth. In the time my lips parted her tongue invaded my mouth.

Her hands now moved down to my thighs and she was gently stroking the skin there when a loud bang hit my window and we both jumped in fright "Lauren and Camila get your assses out here!" Mani's voice was muffled due to the glass but we could hear her. Thank god for the curtains being closed.

"Can we turn the house and have our bedrooms facing the front of the house instead?" I asked Camz and she chuckled resting her hands on my hips.

"I like that idea but I guess we'll have to muster up a plan later" she pecked my lips and then pushed me off her.

I giggled falling back onto the mattress and watched as she stood up.

Tying her hair up she turned around "can I borrow a bikini?" She raised her eyebrow.

I nodded smiling "top drawer" I pointed to my drawers.

I watched as my girlfriend began to rummage through my bathing suits and underwear in a rather quick technique.

"You" she called back to me "should wear this" she threw me back a very skimpy bikini top and chuckled "because now that I am officially your girlfriend I have the right to say that yes your boobs are fucking amazing and they would look great in that" she hadn't turned around so she couldn't see that my face was bright red. She then proceeded to throw the bottoms back and then I huffed.

"If your picking mine I'm picking yours" I said sternly walking up behind her. Slipping my hands around her waist I let my lips tickle her neck with soft kisses as she chuckled.

"Fine" she shrugged.

"Fine" I smirked already knowing what I was looking for.

"Here" I handed them to her "okay that's a really nice top but where the fuck is the bottoms?" Camz laughed. In her hands she had a bikini top and very thin fabric that is also know as bikini bottoms.

"You've got a nice ass" I smiled and playfully slapped it before turning around.

I wasbl bending down to get my bikini from the bed when I turned to see Camz with her back to me. Her bra was thrown to the floor and I could see her side boob making my mouth water but she was quick to cover up with the bikini top and once that was done she kicked off her panties.