--10--

{Brendon's POV}

I'm so glad Ryan didn't leave. I was so worried he was going to after he held me on the bathroom floor, but when he lay down next to me I couldn't help but smile. We just looked into each other's eyes. We've been doing it for what feels like a lifetime, but in reality it's probably only been a few minutes, maybe an hour, I have no idea. But I never want it to end. however the buzz of the whiskey is wearing off now, and all I want to do is sleep. I think Ryan is beginning to notice.
"you getting sleepy B?" He whispers to me, gently brushing the hair out of my eyes. It's supposed to be calming, and it is, but it also shoots sparks of electric across my skin. I nod reluctantly, wishing we could stare into each other's eyes forever. He pulls me closer and I rest my head in the crook of his neck, my nose breathing in the faint smell of cologne, but mainly just the scent of Ryan. That alone is drifting me off to sleep. He has put his lips against my forehead, lulling me into sleep. everytime I reposition or grumble or groan because my head hurts, Ryan just whispers a few things to relax me again.
"Go to sleep Bren"
"You've had such a long day"
"Just close your eyes B"

He really is the best at calming me down.

{Ryan POV}

I must have fell asleep after Brendon dozed off, because it's a lot darker since the last time I checked. I think we took Brendon to bed at around 4pm, and now it's 10pm. So that's 6 hours, so bren will have definitely sobered up again by now. He always says he can handle whiskey, which is true, but it won't stop him from having a dying thirst and a headache when he wakes up. I'm pretty sure I've got a bottle of water somewhere around my bed, and a pack of painkillers too. So he'll be sorted by the time he wakes up without me even having to move. I'm glad about that, because I never want to move. I'm too comfortable. I love the feeling of having Brendon in my arms, feeling his heavy warm breath against my neck, against my skin. His arms are loosely draped around my me, whereas I'm holding him close with my hands up the back of his shirt, softly drawing small patterns on his bare back with my fingers, in a sly attempt to eventually wake him up. I just want to hear his sleepy voice, see his bright eyes. 
My wish comes true when he starts to stir and then eventually his eyes flutter open. I feel my heart swell when he looks at me. He smiles back, but a weaker smile, a much more tired smile. I'm worried for a second before I remember that he probably is simultaneously battling a horrid hangover. I reach over him and find the water bottle, and then the tablets. I pass them to him and he gives me a grateful smile before taking a big swig of water. The water helps him immensely already, but he still needs to take the tablets.
I can wait until then.

{Brendon POV}

I wake up to a dry throat and a headache, but all that goes numb when I see him. His gorgeous eyes looking back down at me, and his smile giving me butterflies. I try and smile back, but the headache keeps nagging at me, calling out for attention. Ryan leans over me, obviously looking for something. I wait until he's found the mystery items, which he then passes to me. I get a bottle of water and painkillers, which is perfect. I give a quick smile before I drink some water, feeling immensely better already. I can handle this hangover, but I still take the tablets. I finish and hand them back to Ryan, who just chucks them onto the floor. He then turns around, and I go to get back into my original position in the crook of his neck (my new favourite place) but he stops me. He gently cups my cheek and looks into my eyes. He wraps another hand around the back of my neck, and I wrap both my arms around his neck and link them behind his head. We stare into each other's eyes for a moment more, but then I just can't help myself any longer, and I lean in and press my lips to his.