--4--

{Still Ryan PoV}

Spencer, Jon and I had some fun and talked for a few hours. But after a while I got too tired and decided to call it a night, but Jon and spencer were still going strong. We had messed with Brendon every now and then, asking him simple questions and getting ridiculous answers that put us into fits of laughter. But I thought maybe Brendon should get some rest as well, so I told the guys I would take him back to the tour bus. They nodded but before I left with my arms draped around Brendon, holding him up and helping him to walk, they ordered another round of shots. I had a feeling they may not even be making it back to the bus tonight, because they would probably forget where it was. I managed to get Brendon and I in a taxi back to the tour bus, all the while him blathering on about anything that popped into his intoxicated mind. But when we arrived at the tour bus, just before we went in, he stopped me by putting both his hands on my shoulders. I stopped, confused at why, and then I realised it was probably to stop himself from falling.

"R-Ryan, I neeeed to talkk to y-you"

He said, barely managing to make a coherent sentence. I nodded then replied,

"Okay, but maybe we should go inside? It's pretty cold out here Bren"

"Good plan, fine sir!"

He answered with a fake British accent, and I couldn't help but giggle. I helped him inside and took him over to the bunks, and sat him on the bottom one which was mine. His was the top bunk, so I figured I'd talk to him, then I'd put him up on his after he passed out, or at least when he finished talking. I always liked when I caught him sleeping, he always looked so cute and peaceful- wait, what? I thought I'd managed to push those feelings down? I pull myself out of my thoughts and start talking to Brendon.

"So what's up Bren?" I say calmly, coaxing him to talk.
"I have a seeecret!" He whispers excitedly before falling in to a fit of giggles. I smile at how cute he is before I carry on.
"What's your secret?" I ask cautiously, not wanting him to suddenly change the topic.
"I like sssomeb-body! They're reeeaaally great..."
I stop dead. He likes someone? Who? Who's he met recently? I've been with him almost all the time and he's not shown any particular interest in anyone? Although it would explain why he's been daydreaming so much... He must be thinking about them. I suddenly feel a burning hatred pooling in my stomach for the unknown person that has caught Brendon's attention. But my thoughts were interrupted by Brendon speaking again.
"Aaactuallyyyy, n-now that I think about iiit....I th-think I love him!"
He squeals before giggling again.
My world falls apart. Love? He loves someone? And not just someone, a guy? I was so confused, and so upset.
I always thought that Brendon only liked girls, that's why I never acted on my feelings and pushed them down hoping they would eventually go away.
They didn't.
And now he's gone and fallen in love with a guy. I was furious and heartbroken all at once. I could only choke out a response.
"What?" Tears were brimming in my eyes.
"D-do youu want to know whoo?" Brendon sang.
Absolutely not.
"Who?" I whispered, desperately trying not to cry, and hoping even more that Brendon wouldn't notice so I could find out who stole his heart, and compare myself to them for the rest of my life.
Brendon giggled again and then said
"Haaang on, I'll sh-show youu!" He laughed, which confused me.
"What? How will you show me?" I furrowed my brow and tried to figure out what he meant.
"Liiiike this!" Brendon said. He then rested his arms around my shoulders, then slowly moved them to my neck. I wondered if he was losing his balance again, but he suddenly looked very serious. He looked deep into my eyes. My heart was racing. What's happening? Then I saw his eyes fall to my lips. My breath hitched. He then slowly began to lean in, and I did the same.

Suddenly, my lips were against his.