~~7~~

{Ryan Pov}

It took me a while to stop crying. He had reacted in the way I feared he would. It took all my courage to open my eyes again. I started with just one eye, and saw that it was remarkably lighter last time I closed my eyes, and I must have been in the room a while. I stretched and stood up, but before I left I had a quick look in the tiny mirror I had bought for the tour. I grimaced at what I saw. My hair was a still a mess, my eyes were red and I looked pale and ill. I decided to tidy myself up a bit so I wouldn't get even more interrogating questions from Jon and spencer. They probably already had a whole list full. I brushed my hair, and put some makeup on to give my face some colour. Nothing fancy, just some eyeliner and face stuff. I then took a deep breath, and opened the door.
I took a step out of the room, just to see Brendon rush into the bathroom with a bottle in his hands.

{Brendon's PoV}

I can't believe I let myself get drunk again. I knew it would result in my drunk self doing something stupid, but not this stupid. I can't believe what I did. I've been thinking it over for hours, and I still can't get over that I kissed Ryan. I kissed him. I wasted our first kiss on a drunk adventure. Anger and hatred for myself filled my body and I felt like I was about to scream. I realised this may unnerve the rest of the band, so I decided I had to find another way of getting rid of the anger. I rushed to the little kitchen area, and opened one of the top cupboards. I then pushed aside all the old tins and unwanted food in the far corner to reveal a secret bottle of whiskey. I knew getting drunk was what put me in this mess in the first place, but I could handle myself with whiskey. Whiskey just took the pain away. I had to hide it from the others, so I rushed off to the bathroom. I put the toilet seat down and sat on the lid. I unscrewed the cap and immediately took a swig of the dark drink. It was disgusting, but I took another gulp. And another. I couldn't stop. I was tempted just to chug the whole thing, but I knew better than that from past experience. And the past experience was because of the same reason as now. Angry tears ran down my face as I stared ahead of me trying not to make noise as I cried. But I then stopped caring. Suddenly I was on the floor, hugging my knees, screaming my lungs out, the whiskey bottle tightly gripped in my right hand, ignoring my concerned friends on the other side of the door, desperately trying to get me to open the door and to calm down and tell them what's wrong. What's wrong? Ryan Ross. That's what. That's who. Ryan. I drunkenly kissed him and he couldn't even look at me while he told me. He was so disgusted by me. I was surprised he was able to stay in the same room as me as he told me. He probably didn't look at me to stop himself from gagging. This thought made me scream and cry even harder.

Before I knew it, the bottle was empty.