24

~four months later~

By this point, Olivia felt she should've been able to guess what she was having. But she couldn't. Both of her girls were hell to carry, what with the morning sickness, swollen feet and back pain. Zach was almost too easy.

But this baby? She felt so sick all the time, but never threw up. Her feet didn't hurt, but her breasts were extremely tender. That was new, how sore they felt.

She didn't know.

She had her small baby bump already, and she couldn't believe it.

Olivia damned herself when she realized she had nothing left over from when Paige was born. A few bibs and some clothes but that was it. When they moved, they had to get rid of a lot of stuff. Paige's crib, which was Zach's and even Nicole's at one point, was the first to go. Then the high chair and old toys.

Since Olivia and Elliot already told Cragen about the baby, she's been put on desk duty. She gets off early and can come in late now. So today, she decided to go shopping for clothes.

She didn't want to be in there long, so she got what she needed and got out.

She went home to their empty - very empty - home. They were finally moving into a house. A very nice, large house that Olivia just loved.

Elliot got home, and Olivia practically jumped out of her seat she was so excited.

"Woahh, be careful," Elliot told her with a laugh and she clung onto him.

"I've done this three times before, he's fine!"

"How are you so sure it's a boy?"

"How are you so sure it's a girl?" Olivia retorted.

"I'm not, but I'm wondering why you are."

"I only violently puked about three times this pregnancy. I only ever had really bad morning sickness with the girls."

"Well the father is different this time. Maybe your thoughts are wrong..." he said, then jumped out of the way to avoid being slapped.

"Ah, you've learned," Olivia observed.

They had to wait for all of the children to return home. When Lizzie and Nicole came home with Paige, they all started packing up the last of what they had.

And...they were gone.

Elliot took his kids and Olivia took hers driving in separate vehicles. When they reached the big house that was officially theirs, each member of the group was more excited, instantly.

It was a tri-level house, with a basement, so there were enough bedrooms for everyone. Well, for now. The baby would be in Elliot and Olivia's room, which they pre-claimed by putting the crib - still in its box - against the door. Two small bedrooms were in the basement, one on the middle level, along with the living room and laundry room, and two extra rooms upstairs.

"There's enough rooms for everyone, so...go kill each other for the best one!" Elliot joked. The kids didn't take that lightly, though.

The four oldest ran to the house, sprinting for what they wanted. All of the teenagers ran downstairs, to the basement rooms, but the girls got there first. Dickie ran up to the mid-level and claimed the only room on that floor. And thank goodness, because Zach ran for the upstairs room. He wanted to be by his mom's room, but also wanted first pick.

The room right next to his mother's room wasn't as big as the other, so he picked the far one.

Olivia ran up with Paige in her arms and showed her her new room.