Epilogue

*Annabeth Chase*

                                  I couldn't stand this. It was the wedding reception. Bianca had just gotten married to my  Percy! I was just waiting for my chance at revenge. The happy bride took a break outside, and I took it as a chance.

                                   I took a peek at the dagger in my pocket. A magical dagger, given to me with some persuasion, by Hecate herself. Built to give a painful death to anyone pierced by it. I walked up silently behind Bianca, and put my hand over her mouth, until she dropped unconscious from lack of oxygen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                               Bianca was tied in a chair in the interrogation room. Wondering where I am? That's a secret. I walked in. She looked up at me.

                                                " Annabeth? Why- Annabeth! Please, let me go! I'm sorry-" I cut her off.

                                                " No. It's too late for apologies. In fact, it was too late for apologies, the moment you said yes to Percy's proposal." I said. " Now, you die." a tear rolled down Bianca's cheek.

                                                  " Please, at least give him something for me. It's a slip of paper tucked into the waistband of my dress. I- I was going to tell Percy tonight- but." she looked down, and closed her eyes tight, tears squeezing out. " I don't care what you tell him. That I killed myself because of it, that I couldn't put that on his shoulders, and so I ran away, anything. Just, just make sure he knows." she sobbed. "Promise me." Annabeth seemed uncertain.

                                                  " Okay-" she reached into the waistband, and pulled out the paper. She almost dropped it.

                                                   " I- you- I can't" she shook her head. "I'll make sure he finds out, but, I can't do this. " She threw the dagger against the wall, and it shattered. Annabeth clutched the piece of paper in her hand, and she couldn't believe how cold hearted she must be to be doing this.

                                                    " I- I'm sorry." she whispered to no one in particular. She had made her decision. There was no turning back.

A/N

So, I am officially the most evilicous author on the planet, narrowly beating Rick Riordan, who, by the way, only dropped Percabeth into Tartarus. I killed it, so, beat that. Plus, I gave Percy someone new, and possibly-maybe- sort of-could of just killed her...... MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!! Key word, MAYBE. GOOD NEWS, THE SEQUEL WILL BE UP NEXT MONDAY.