Chapter 4

*Percy*

                       The competition had ended hours ago. Bianca had gone to bed, as well as the rest of my team, and most other reasonable people, I had volunteered to clean the stadium. The track had an eerie silence. It was hard to see it this empty and silent, then remember the cheering and people flooding the bleachers earlier. I sighed as I swept the bleachers.

                      "You have some explaining to do." I screamed and fell into the next row of bleachers, as Jason looked at me haughtily. Someone caught me before I hit the ground and broke my back.

                      " Careful." I looked up to see Julia. Her hair was down.

                      "Why were you crying earlier, Julia?" I asked, choosing to ignore Jason, as he was confuzzling my brain. She looked down, and tears started to roll. I pulled her in for a hug, and she at there, before wiping the tears away.

                     " Nyx kicked me out of the Tartarus warriors, and erased my boyfriend, Jared's memory of me." she cried into my shoulder.

                    "Did Nyx give you these?" I pointed to one of the visible bruises on her neck. She flinched and tried to hide it on instinct, then relaxed, and nodded, resting her head on my shoulder.

                    "Percy," Jason addressed me. "we need to talk." I sighed and turned to him. He sat down. "Are you dating Bianca?"

                        "Yah, why?" he shook his head.

                         "You already have a girlfriend back on earth."

A/N

I know this one was real short, but this seemed like a good place to leave off.