Chapter 14

*Annabeth*

                         We were wandering around the big house, screaming at the top of our lungs, trying to find those two girls- what were their names? Bailey and Veronica? Something like that. Anyways, apparently they weren't in their bedroom this morning, and so everybody is going bezurk trying to find them. Honestly, I don't really care, I'm just glad Percy and Hazel are back. I mean I guess I care about my cousin, cause she's pretty cool, but this other gal is hiding something, and I don't like it. I didn't say anything though, because Hazel really seems to care about her, and I don't want to ruin our friendship. I was looking in the basement, and was going to give up, when I ran into Bianca.

                          Let's just say, I wanted to strangle Bianca and through her into Tartarus.  I mean, she was there when I risked my life to save Percy, not to mention she was like, half his age at that point, (Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but still!), and then, Percy disappears (obviously kidnapped by her!), and when he comes back, his memory is gone (and don't even get me started about how plainly obvious it is that that which erased it!), and that Hades span has him wrapped around her little evil finger. I mean, that was my job! I loved him! I mean, sure, I was going to cheat on him and totally sweep this hot Apollo kid off his feet, but I hadn't even done anything yet! There is no possible way that this is karma!

                        Bianca tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, all innocent like (which was the exact opposite of her!).

                        "Oh, sorry, I guess I wasn't looking where I was going." Of course she wasn't! She'd need a few brain cells to do  that!

                         "Listen, I hope me dating Percy-  There's no hard feelings, right?" Of course there's hard feelings, you stole my boyfriend! I resisted the urge to scream.

                       "No, of course not." I replied instead. She sighed, as if in relief. She's a little actress, she is.

                        "That's great. Well, see you around!" she called as she dashed up the stairs, obviously intimidated by me.

                         "Hey, Annabeth!" somebody said from behind me, startling me out of my angry thoughts. There was an Iris message behind me, and guess who's face was glistening like the over loved gem he is on it? My adoring little brother, Josiah. If I was to have one sibling who I hated so much I would throw them into Tartarus, it would be him. He's like, a preschooler, and he's smarter than me! And nice! Who has time to be nice these days? He's just, uggghh! 

                       "Yes, Josiah?" I said with a forced smile.

                       "Hey, Annabeth, just thought I'd tell you that Brooklin and Victoria are in the Athena cabin, so you don't have to go searching for her, bye, my favorite sister!" he sliced through the connection. Bye, my least favorite brother. And after screaming my lungs out. *sigh* That wasn't worth it.