Chapter 6

*Bianca*

                          We were gong to Earth, and Percy would not tell us why. Whenever we asked, he muttered something about rules, and turned away to busy himself, a little red. Whatever it was, it evidently embarrassed him.

                           The whole team was in the mission departure room, waiting for Percy to get there. Zoe and Lee were arguing extensively, while Luke was sitting there, laughing at them and sharpening his knife. Silena was sitting on Beckendorf's lap, while he played with her hair. I was talking with Julia. She was a pretty cool girl.

                           Finally, Percy arrived, and grabbed my hand. I blushed deep red, and Luke laughed at me. At which point I stuck my tongue out at him, at which point he declared me immature, at which point I stated that at least I wasn't as immature as Percy, at which point he agreed, at which point the author realized that she should stop saying at which point, and Percy shut us both up. We all held hands, much to Luke's displeasure, and there was a sound like stepping into the future. There was a bright light, and we were standing on the tables of the dining pavilion at Camp Half Blood, well, half of us. Luke, Beckendorf, Silena and Lee, were all at the throne room giving the gods a heart attack.

                          The sun was just setting, sending the horizon into a flare of color. The sky was painted in bursts of purples, reds, oranges, yellows, and pinks. I sighed out loud, and Percy smiled at me. Then, we realized everyone as staring at us in silent horror and disbelief. I raise my hand up, and gave a small, nervous wave.

                         "Hi?" Everybody started yelling at once. I searched the crowd for Nico, but couldn't see him. Suddenly, fear washed over me as I realized: What if Nico was dead? What if a monster had gotten to him? What if he fell off a cliff? Or had a heart attack? Or tripped over his laces? Or forgot his lunch. Fear swelled inside of me, when I heard someone call out from behind me.

                       " Bianca? Zoe?" I turned around to see Thalia. Nico forgotten, I wrapped Thalia in a hug, Zoe following my lead. Thalia started crying. Suddenly, she pulled away and glared at us, hands on her hips all sassy.

                      " Don't you ever do anything like that again, you hear me." Then her glare melted and she smiled. " I missed you guys so much!" When Thalia couldn't hear, I whispered to Zoe:

                     " Just wait until she sees Luke." Zoe laughed.

                    "He'll be dead meat." Thalia looked at us weirdly.

                    " What are you guys laughing about?" she asked.

                     " Nothing important." I said, dismissing it. I remembered why I had been worrying a moment before. "Thalia, where's Nico?" she must of heard the worry in my voice because she replied hastily:

                   "Oh Bianca, he's fine. He's at Camp Jupiter with his girlfriend." I had no idea what, where, or who Camp Jupiter was, but I was more concerned about the second part. My jaw dropped.

                  "My baby brother has a girlfriend?" I asked in disbelief. Thalia nodded.

                  "But don't worry, she's very capable and eligible."

                   "I'll be the decider of that." I growled. Thalia laughed.

                  "I never considered that you'd be an overprotective sister." she stated.

                  Suddenly, someone elbowed their way through the crowd, and threw their arms around Percy. It was Annabeth.

                  "Percy! You're back!" she cried. Percy stood there stiff and awkward.

                   "Um... I hate to say this for the second time this week, but, do I know you?" Annabeth stepped back in disbelief, then she became worried.

                     "Oh dear, someone's taken your memories again. Don't worry, we'll get through this. I'm your girlfriend, Annabeth Chase." she kissed him. I elbowed my way to Percy and pushed Annabeth away.

                    "No, I'm Percy's girlfriend, and you'd better back off before I hurl you to Tartarus."

                   "Rawr, cat fight." a curly haired Hispanic boy from the crowd called out. The brunette that had been with Percy's blonde competitor at the competition smacked him upside the head.

                  "Leo, not the time."

A/N

Did you laugh? Did you cri? Did you sing? Did you dance?

Comment which one you did.

By the way, special thank you to TJ_The_Peach for commenting and voting on my story. Thank you to two others who I will mention later for following me, it means so much to me.