Chapter 7

*Percy*

                           I had no idea what this blonde chic was talking about. Bianca was my girlfriend.

                           "No, way! He's mine! You back off!" blonde chic screamed in protest. she pulled out a dagger and lunged at Bianca.

                              "Stop it!" I demanded and stepped between the two girls, immediately stopping blonde chic. "Bianca is my girlfriend, and I have absolutely no idea who you are. My memories, apparently, have been erased, and even so, I still love Bianca, and am not going out with you, so you can get over yourself and jump in a lake." blonde chic looked appalled that I would say such a thing to her. every one at this camp- camp- quarter god? Looked shocked. Blonde chic burst into tears, and ran away, sobbing. I shook my head.

                        "Now, will everyone please raise their hands politely and quietly, so I can choose someone to answer my questions. A few people raised their hands nervously. I picked a girl in all black. She had choppy black hair, with blue streaks, and lightning blue eyes.

                         "You look like you know your way around camp. " she nodded.

                         " I do. " Zoe started laughing hysterically.

                         "It sounds like your getting married, Thals." Thalia rolled her eyes.

                         "Who would I get married to, besides, I'm a huntress, I'm not allowed to get married." Zoe looked confused.

                         "Since when were you a huntress?"

                         " Oh, I forgot, you died before we went to Olympus and Artemis made me her lieutenant." she grinned, and Zoe smiled. I was so confused. Zoe died?

                        "Atta girl." she laughed.

                      "Okay, "I started. "Despite how majorly confused I am, and how majorly my team will have to explain afterwards, I still have some important questions, so, girl who seems to know a member of my team, what is your name?"

                     "Thalia."

                     "Thalia, is there a Thanatos cabin?"

                     " Yes, it's the smaller version of the hades cabin on the left side, thirteen cabins down. She instructed.

                        "Okay, Zoe, the others should be back, send them an iris message." she nodded and pulled out a drachma. 

                        " Oh, Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me Olympus throne room." Nobody could see the screen but her, at the way it was angled. I could hear shouting.

                       "Okay, okay, that's enough guys, someone talk to me! Silena, what are you guys doing? Well if you don't know, then get me someone who does! Silena, Beckendorf doesn't seem to no much either, seeing he is unconscious. Hold it, , is that Lee? No, Silena he's not fine, he has an arrow in his side, what are you guys doing? Get me Luke, then. Well, get Luke un-busy! Oh, don't get your hair in a twist then, I'll be there in a second- yes I know, Julia will come too- You did what! And how did you do that? So Castor (is that how you spell his name?) just rose out of the ground? Oh, just save it, I'll be there in a sec with Julia!" Zoe sliced her hand through the connection and looked around at everyone, who was staring at her in sock and horror.

                     " Everyone, I know you have a lot of questions, but we do not want to cause chaos. When I get back, with the rest of my team, you can greet your friends and family who you presumed dead in an orderly fashion, do we understand?"she turned to Julia.  "Come with me." she grabbed Julia's hand and they transported away. I turned to the crowd.

                   "While they are gone, I will continue to ask Thalia questions. Thalia, why are my girlfriend and the boy next to you staring at each other?"

                     "Bianca?" The boy whispered, barely audible.

                     "Nico!" Bianca said, crying. They ran forward and hugged each other.

                    "I thought you were dead!" he started crying too.

                    " I was." she replied.

                    "Am I missing something?" I asked. The boy smiled.

                    "You're missing something, Jackson." I had a vision of a woman with dark hair making me blue pancakes.

                      "Percy," Bianca shook me out of it. "This is my brother, Nico Di Angelo." Nico laughed.

                       "  Hazel, this is Camp Jupiter all over again!" he muttered with a smile, then frowned. Bianca frowned. 

                      "Nico, what's wrong? Who's Hazel?" she asked, worried. "Is she this girlfriend I've been hearing about?" Nico shook his head.

                     "No, she's- she was our half sister." Bianca's frowned deepened.

                      " Was?"  tears raced down Nico's cheeks.

                       " Hazel died, six months ago."