Chapter 11

A/N

So, these characters do not look like us, so, there, enjoy.

*Hazel*

We were all sitting around the fire in the big house, warming with hot chocolate. We had all changed into warmer clothes, as it was snowing outside. With being so busy, I the cold, yet cheery month of December had snuck up on me, and all the spare clothes in the Big House's magical clothes chest were fit to the Christmas theme. Paisley, Brooklin, and Victoria were all upstairs, still changing, as they were out setting up the team's tents (so glad that my second, third, and fourth in commands and I are staying in the Big House), when the storm hit, completely drenching them by the time they were done and had made their way through the storm to the Big House.

Piper was sitting on the couch, wearing a pine green open sweater, over a red blouse. She was wearing jeans, and knee high red and green striped socks (None of us had shoes on). Her hair was braided over her shoulder. Jason had his arm wrapped around her, and he was wearing a white hoodie with a lightning blot emblem on the chest pocket. He was wearing green sweat pants, red socks with the Nike logo stitched across the heel, and a white shirt. Next to Piper, Calypso wore a cream colored turtleneck sweater, red sweats, and normal socks. Her golden hair was pulled into a high ponytail. Leo was sitting on Calypso's lap (now isn't that strange), and he was wearing a simple flannel shirt, jeans, and cotton socks. He had rebelled against the jeans, red, green, and white theme, and had chosen to wear a army jacket over his shirt.

On the other couch, Frank was wearing a red sweatshirt, with a silhouette of Santa, his reindeer, and his sleigh riding through the night sky. He was wearing white cargo pants, and brown socks, with two cartoon eyes, and a round red nose on each, complete with a set of antlers. Leo found the need to tease him about them, I found them adorable, and Frank complained that the chest gave them to him, and would not let him put them back in, or pull any different ones out, and his feet were cold. I sat on Frank's lap, my head resting on the armrest. I was wearing a red knit sweater, with a Christmas tree on it, black sweats, and fluffy purple socks (don't judge), My hair fell loose, and Frank was playing with it. Annabeth was on the floor next to us. Her hair was loose in curls, and she was distracting herself by playing with it. She was wearing a grey turtleneck sweater, she was wearing white sweats, and fluffy white socks. There was plenty of room on the couch for when the girls came down.

There was a big chair right next to the fire, that Percy sat in. He was wearing a sea green Turtleneck sweater, much like Calypso's and Annabeth's but a little- manlier. He was wearing jeans, and white Nike socks. At his feet, leaning against his legs, was Bianca. She wore a long sleeve black shirt, black sweats, and black socks. She wore a purple scarf, which balanced out all the black. Her hair was in a bun, not a strand in her face, which gave her a sort of regal look. We all sat in an awkward silence as we waited for my girls.

There was laughing and pushing as all three came down the stairs together, in matching knit sweaters, with a snowman on them, Paisley's in green, Brooklin's in red, to match the streaks in her hair, and Victoria's white. They sat on the couch next to me in order of command, Brooklin first, then Paisley, then Victoria. They were all wearing sweats in their color, and fluffy socks in their color, and they all had their down, still soaking wet. Percy dried their hair, and Brooklin pulled her brown hair into a low ponytail, her red streaks standing out. Victoria started braiding hers into two braids. It was a dark red, and her eyes were purple, which was kind of unnerving. It looked like she could look into your soul, and know all your secrets. It could drive you-mad. Paisley had curly red hair, that she left down, solely because she couldn't find anything to put it up with. She had bright green eyes.