New Books?

So, I was thinking about it, and I think I'm going to start a new book, and update that new book and What we had alternately, so I want you guys (not that there are many of you, there's basically three) to vote on which one I should do. (They are all love stories, cause that's what I write best, so...)

Just hold on tight [A Tratie fanfic]

Travis isn't anyone special. He's just the ultimate Hermes prankster, and lady magnet, but when he's sent on a quest to his dad's mansion in the sky, to find out why he's missing, before the summer solstice, who comes along with him? His brother Conner, of course, but to top it off, Katie has to come too. Katie is the only girl in camp who hasn't swooned over him, and it drives him nuts, but when all of his foolish prideful attempts come back to haunt him, they not only haunt his mind, but his heart, will he make the move and win the girl before it's too late?

Katie is your average Demeter girl. She grows the plants, she knows the stuff, she gives you all of the traits of a textbook Demeter demigod, but on the inside, she's anything but. She's hurting, and she can't figure out why. When she discovers something that might change her life for the worst, she's dying to get out and see the world. But does she really want to go see it with Travis?

Conner is a fangirl at heart. When he accepted this quest, he made it his top priority to get Tratie together, cause the whole camp was just waiting for it to happen. But when Katie shares her darkest secret and makes him Swear on the river Styx not to tell anyone, his hopes are shattered, and he just hopes that Katie can realize that she's in love with his older brother, before it's too late.

Truth or Dare- Making love happen [An Octachel Fanfic]

Octavian and Rachel hate each other. They can't stand each other, they are nothing alike, except for their share of a job- and even that's different! But their friends are always teasing them about falling in love. What their friends don't realize, is that that thought goes to their heads in this game of chance and embarrassment.

How love can make a rainbow

Butch is so done with being a puppet. He jumps from one girl to another, because they like using him as a toy, so when Lou Ellen comes along, he doesn't have high hopes, but when her innocence gets to him, he starts to realize that maybe she's the one.

Lou Ellen just needed a drachma. She went to the Iris cabin, for a drachma, that's all she wanted. But when you shoot someone with an arrow, do you ask if they wanted to get shot before you do it? No? Well than why should Cupid?

The Big Three Children Read the Lightning Thief

This is your average "The big three kids get sent to Olympus to read the Percy Jackson books with the Olympians and Hades and Hestia, but it will b e very funny, there will be Thalico, though there will be Thaluke references, and I will make books for every book eventually, I will not just leave you saying " This is what every author does, they just leave me hanging after the Lightning Thief and I never get a Sea Of Monsters"

And last but not least......

The War of Athens

Piper is the princess of Greece.

Jason is the Prince of Rome.

Annabeth is A Lady In Waiting

Percy is a Roman slave.

Frank is a Roman soldier.

Hazel is a Greek Slave.

Calypso is the Castle Chef.

Leo is a Traveling salesman.

Luke is a Greek Guard.

Thalia is a thief

Reyna is a roman advisor.

Nico is Thalia's accomplice/partner in crime.

Katie and Miranda are castle gardeners.

Travis and Conner are castle servants.

Rachel is the castle portrait painter.

Octavian is the first politician.

Lou Ellen is a traveling Magician.

Butch is the stable boy.

When Rome attacks Greece, who will win, who will die, who will survive, and most important, who will fall in love?

( Hint: Nobody, a bunch of people, a whole lot more people, everybody.)

So your choices are(vote the letter):

A. Just hold on tight

B. Truth or dare

C. How love can make a rainbow.

D. The Big three children read the lightning thief

E. The War Of Athens

F. All of them and I do a different one each on a different day of the week

G. I do none of them.

I am going to do F, but I would like to see what you think I should do, so I know what you guys like best.

here is my Schedule:

Mondays: What we Had [A Bianca Di Angelo Fanfic]

Tuesdays: Truth or Dare- Making Love happen [An Octachel fanfic]

Wednesdays: How love can make a Rainbow

Thursdays: The War of Athens

Fridays: The Big Three Read the Lightning Thief

Saturdays: Just Hold on Tight

Sundays: I do not update on Sundays.

They have not been created yet, they will be create on their respective days.

Thank you.