Chapter XXXIII.

"Tony, please?!" I begged, batting my eyelashes. He rolled his eyes, finally giving in. "Thank you so much!" I smiled as he handed me a handful of change.

I wanted to throw some in the wishing well. I happily sat on the bench with Thor, doing just that. It was great to see Nick smile more than twice a day.

Today was going absolutely wonderful.

I watched Thor feed baby monkeys, and I should say, he would be amazing with a baby.

In the middle of Tony and I's conversation about elephants, Thor beckoned me over to him. "My brother should be coming to Earth soon, and I'd like to introduce you to him."

He smiled, taking my hand. "That'll be great! What's his name again?" I asked, eating a handful of salted peanuts. "Loki." He answered.

That name didn't set well with me for some reason. It was something about that name that was vaguely familiar. I couldn't place it, though..

וו×

"Kirsten, get up." I heard Tony, and I opened my eyes. I fell asleep on the ride back. "Where's Thor?" I asked, sitting up. "He went to get his brother. Apparently he's here."

He answered, sipping some wine. "You're going to die drinking wine, Tony. You need to lay off." Pepper spoke, and I didn't even know she was here.

"As long as I don't get it on my suit." He muttered, placing the glass to his lips with a smile. Pepper rolled her eyes. He was ridiculous, but you couldn't help but love him.

I walked down the hall of the luxurious Stark Tower, looking for Thor. "Thor? Thor?" I called out to him. "In here!" He answered, and I followed the sound of his voice.

It came from the kitchen. "Thor, what are you doing-" I stopped my sentence when I saw who was with him. My jaw dropped, and my knees buckled.

"Kirsten," Thor smiled brightly. "Meet Loki."

× when you realize Kirsten & Loki already met but Thor doesn't know..