"Hai," Came Ryuu's voice in answer, "The purest of his kind. He is the only living pureblood from one of the Seven famous vampire clans. Drakons." What a lie. Obviously they had yet to meet Markus Amadeus Drakon Gothica, my cousin, but apparently his husband, Storm, was incredibly overprotective to keep his name out of the public.

"So he's a purebred vampire," Rodrick mused, making the muscle under my eye twitch in irritation, "Fascinating. And you say they heal quickly? If I were to cut him right now, he would heal? How long would that take?"

"They do indeed heal quite quickly," Another man spoke for Ryuu, his English flawless, "It depends on the amount of blood intake really. They usually need several 12 ounce glasses a day if they are to be in top condition. If you were to cut him, it would take him moments to heal. For the use that you intend him for, of course, he would heal overnight." My stomach twisted at that in disgust. The one most obnoxious thing that could happen to my species, for both men and women.

We could lose our virginity over and over and over and over again. Our bodies healed the damage done during sexual intercourse and we were born again virgins. A most inconvenient trait, especially considering the fact that I was smaller than this man without a doubt. He could easily tear me in half and gain all his pleasure while I bled and slowly, painfully mind you, heal.

"Excellent," Rodrick exclaimed, then rested his hands on my hips, his eyes very obviously eyeing between my legs, "And he'll remain this young for eternity?"

"Considering you're human," The other man answered, "For the rest of your life. Once you die, he will fall into our custody again and we would put him up for resale. But yes, if what you're asking if that he will remain so long as you life, he will indeed."

"Any idea why?" Rodrick asked.

"A birth deformity," Another man put in stoically, "There isn't too much solid information. His family came up with a medical excuse called hypopituitarism, but we can't be too sure. It's not contagious if that's what you're asking." Rodrick chuckled at that, but said nothing more. My anger was mounting now as his hands slid down the front of my thighs and he forced my legs apart, touching my inner thighs.

Foul, arrogant pig. Part of me wanted to smother this man with his own fat folds before I left with the kitsune, but I didn't have time to waste on it. I had to focus on getting the star ball and the kitsune as soon as possible, then find an escape route. I wasn't even sure if I had been taken to the place on Alaric's blue prints. If it was a completely different playing field, I would need to find different escape routes. While my main idea was to go through the vents, I wasn't quite sure how large the kitsune was and if they could even fit in the vents as easily as myself.

"He's a fine specimen," Rodrick said after a moment, breaking my train of thought as I felt his hands lift off my legs, "Absolutely precious." His hand sank into my hair and I ground my teeth down on the scarf as he ran his fingers through it to the nape of my neck where he stroked me for a moment.

"And his hair is incredibly soft," Rodrick noted with a shiver in his voice, "Most dark hair I've played with is coarse or thick, but his is so fine and soft. Just like a child's hair. And you're positive he's not a child?"

"Absolutely," A man informed, "He was born 1931. He's old for a human, but for his species, even eighty is quite young."

"Amazing," Rodrick gushed, making me roll my eyes behind the blindfold, "And what if his eyes? May I see them?"

"Of course." I felt someone undoing the knot on the blindfold and it fell away, making me wince as the bright lights that shown in my eyes. I quickly took in everything I could as my eyes darted around.