Delivery

The team rushed into the hospital behind Emily, Hotch pushing the wheelchair they had forced her into. Everyone was in a panic all talking at once making the nurses flustered. "Everybody shut up!" Emily ordered. "I'm fine someone just needs to get me into a room and some really good pain killers."

The nurses took over from there, taking the wheelchair from Hotch and pushing her into another room.

A few minutes later a nurse came out requesting JJ follow her. When JJ entered the room Emily was laying on a hospital bed dressed in a gown. "Hi," the blonde liaison spoke.

"I'm sorry... I just... They said I could have someone in here..."

JJ walked over to Emily and pushed her sweaty bangs off of her face. "It's okay, I'm glad to be here."

Emily smiled and was about to say something when another contraction hit. "Oh my god!" She cried as she gripped the rails on her bed. "JJ hand me my phone!" She ordered.

The blonde scurried to the chair in the far left corner of the room and dug through Prentiss' bag. Pulling out the large Blackberry she hurried back. Emily took the phone and dialled a number as she fought against another contraction. "Clyde hi!" She breathed heavily. "Please stop talking!" She snapped into the phone. "I-I'm in labour.... Yes right now!" She threw her head back onto the pillow. "Are you coming or not!? Okay, I'll see you later!"

JJ stood at the side of the bed with a concerned face. "Are you okay?" She asked trying to avoid 'who was that?'.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I just really need this to be over."

..............................

The team paced the waiting room patiently, it was just so nerve wracking waiting for their newest member to present them their newest addition to the team. Garcia had gone to the hospital gift shop and bought almost every unisex thing in there as well as placed a pile of male and female clothes on hold. Not to mention the object from babies 'R' us which was due to be delivered in three days to Emily's apartment in three days.

"Boy or girl?" Morgan asked the team not specifically addressing his question to anyone.

"Statistically it's a fifty fifty chance because their is only two possible outcomes. But the over powering number of boys being born in the last five years suggests Emily's baby will be a boy." Reid answered.

"Okay Gorgeous Grey Matter says boy, I say girl." Garcia replied with a smile.

...........................

Emily let out another scream when the doctor asked her to push again on her next contraction. "Em you're doing great." JJ encouraged. "Just squeeze my hand."

"No!" She cried. "I don't want to! JJ make it stop!" The blonde attempted to soothe her friend.

"It's almost over and then you can meet your child!" She reasoned.

This just made Emily just cry more. "No! I don't want it anymore! This was a mistake! All a mistake JJ!"

..............................

JJ walked out into the waiting room about two hours later with a soft smile spread across her face when she saw her team. "The doctor said you guys can come see her."

They all entered the hospital room to find Emily laying against her bed swaddling her new baby. "Hi guys," she whispered.

"Hey princess," Morgan said walking closer to the bed. "So... Girl or boy?" He lasted making the room laugh.

Emily sat up slightly turning the baby in the white blanket to reveal a little pink hat. "Her name is Irene Marie Prentiss, seven pounds and three ounces, twenty inches long." She gleamed.

Garcia quickly made her way over to her friends to start fussing over the baby. She was debating what store to stop at first and what colour the baby would look cute in with her ivory coloured skin and the the black hair that was already starting to peak out, as well as her deep brown eyes."

As everyone was focuses on Emily JJ walked over to the door and gently nudged Hotch out of the room. "Somethings wrong." JJ said.

"What do you mean?" The unit chief questioned.

"Somethings wrong with Emily... During her delivery she kept saying it was a mistake."

"Women get emotional JJ it happens during labour." Hotch pointed out.

"They regret allowing the man to in pregnant them  because they're hormonal. Thy don't regret the child.

The sound of foot steps close by stopped the two agents from continuing their conversation. "Excuse me." The thick English accent was heard. "Is this Emily Prentiss' room?"
........................

The sound of a door opening stopped the conversation going on that was happening inside the room. Emily looked up over her friends shoulders and couldn't hold her chuckle as her old friend Clyde Easter stood in the door way dressed in a long black coat and was carrying a gift bag with teddy bears on it. "Well isn't this a beautiful sight," Emily laughed.

"You're a sight for sore eyes Emily." Clyde replied walking closer to Emily.

"Everyone," Emily smiled. "This is Clyde, Irene's father."