London

There it was again that pretentious smile, Lauren's smile. Emily and Lauren were two very different people, Lauren wanted love, and a family. She wanted a family with the man she loved, while Emily wanted to put that man away and never look back. This was not split personality disorder or any of the sort; this was conflict of emotion. Lauren desperately loved Ian while Emily simply hated him.

Emily made it off of the conniver belt and approached the exit gate. She waiting what felt like hours to retrieve her luggage, she was only in London for the next twelve hours but their were some necessities that were very crucial on this trip. Just as she was out the doors of the air port her phone chimed with a  message from her new co-worker Penelope Garcia. 'Drinks tomorrow night?'
Their last case had been a hard one; terrorists attacking a new mall. And Emily herself had been a very large help in that case weather or not her boss Aaron Hotchner felt the same way.

Emily checked her watch it was eight at night in Quantico which made it one in the morning in London. Skip forward twelve hours to tomorrow, then add seven and a half hours. Eight am subtract five hours leaving her at three am. Sighing Emily responded telling Garcia that they would have to reschedule. Placing her phone back into her pocket Emily felt a rush of cold air, it was snowing out in the UK right now and that definitely made her feel happy. Snow was white and soft like a blanket, it was almost purifying in her mind especially when she was snowed on.

Hailing a taxi the new agent entered cautiously. "The Interpol building please." She had no real location or address for the building all she knew was that he worked there.

The cabbie laughed as he started the engine. "Musta' be some super secret mission huh?" His accent was definitely foreign but definitely not English. "No one ever just ask to go to Interpol after getting out of common airport."

Emily managed to choke out a fake laugh. "I'm just visiting a friend is all." She dug around in her purse looking for the eighty dollars she transferred into forty pounds. Just enough for a taxi to and from the airport, the hotel could stay on her credit card.

The rest of the ride was silent, when they arrived at the building Emily handed the man the note then entered the building. After signing in with security the raven haired woman wondered up the elevator and arrived at a large office the smell of his dark cologne entered her nose making her smile slightly. "I hope you have a good reason of being here." He said his British accent ringing in her ears.

Emily moved to the leather chairs in front of the oak desk. "I do." She replied as she picked her nails that were already bitten down to the pink nub.

"Shouldn't you be at some BAU desk? Shrinking bad guys?"

Prentiss sighed reflecting on the last case. "We just got back, a terrorist case."

"Oh, doesn't seem to go away huh?" Emily just nodded in response. Her mind was a little hazy too much happened all at once all too fast. "Now why are you here?"

"It's about Lauren Reynolds..."

The sound of a glass dropping knocked all previous thoughts from her mind.  "This better be a matter of American national security or you're really pushing the envelope Emily." He warned.

Emily didn't cry, it wasn't really her thing. "I'm-I'm pregnant Clyde..."

"Pardon?"

"I'm not playing this stupid game! There is a child inside of me dammit! Okay! Ian Doyle's child!" Emily watched as Clyde sunk down into his chair, slumping his elbows on the desk and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"No chance of aborting it?" The question was caution less and blunt.

Emily met Clyde's blue eye with a dead pan expression. "No."

The two people in the room stayed silent for what felt like forever until Clyde explained what he was thinking about. "We'll send your pay check in monthly intervals starting nine months from now, I'll come visit every few months starting in nine months, and under no circumstances do you show your face in this office after tonight got it?"

The words slowly sunk in for Emily, he was going to play her child's father? 'Send' child support and visit 'his' child. The only real question was why? Why would he do that for her? But choosing not to ask that questions the raven haired girl nodded her head before standing and turning to the door. "I hope the risk of blowing up America is worth it for that child."

Emily sighed just as her hand hit the door knob. "If you were a parent you would understand."

"You're not one yet so what's your excuse?"

Once Emily left the Interpol building she trudged through the snow towards the nearest hotel, it didn't take long to check in and find her room. The floor was a gross brown coloured carpet that clashed with the deep green walls, the bed spread was a dark brown and beige triangle patterned. It definitely was not great but it would do for tonight. Next she moved to the washroom where she stripped and showered, the hot water was just what she needed from this cold day, it was relaxing and seemed to remove all the stress build up that today had seemed to bring her.

It wasn't until she was dried off, changed into her pyjamas, and snuggled under her covers did the realization of everything set in.

She was going to be a mom!