Chapter 25

Finn

It was a few days after I had been kidnapped, and I lie on a cold, hard mattress face down, and all around me were the hums of machines. In a groggy state, I opened my eyes, and crouched in front of me was Eobard. He smiled, "Good morning, sunshine."

I tried to use my abilities to push him away from me, but nothing happened. "Get away from me," I spat rolling over to face the wall.

"You know," Eobard smirked, "I got you coffee."

I replied sarcastically, "You know, I don't care."

He sighed, "Barry's been searching the city for you."

I snapped, "Good, maybe he'll find you and kill you. Plus, I'm fucking hungry, so if you want me to work on your cylinder of death, I need food."

"Cylinder of death," Eobard chuckled, "I'll make you a deal, when I come back later today, and I find you actually working and being remotely nice to me, I'll get you something."

I rolled over to face him, and he was smiling at me. "Make sure it's kosher," I instructed, and took the Starbucks cup from his hand.

He smirked, "Will do." Then, Eobard left.

----

I finished off my coffee, and Eddie, who was tied in a chair, asked me, "Why do you trust him?"

"Do you want food to eat?" I raised my eyebrow.

He huffed, "Of course I want to eat, but you don't know what he's going to do to your food or what even put in your coffee."

I glared at Eddie, "At this point, I don't even care if he were to slip something into my drinks, because at least he's giving me something."

"Well," Eddie complained, "Can you just untie me now?"

I stood up, "I don't know," I smirked standing in front of him, "Are you going to be grateful that I give you food and water?"

Eddie chuckled, "If I could punch you I would."

I tied Eddie's arms and legs back down to the chair since Eobard would be back any minute, and Eddie asked me, "Did your boy-toy ever tell you when we could go home?"

"Oh shut up," I snapped, "I will make your restraints tighter."

He sighed, "Alright, in all seriousness did he tell you anything about us going home."

"He hasn't been here all day, genius," I explained, "But, when we were first kidnapped, Eobard mentioned that he wanted to take me to his time to live with him."

Eddie looked shocked, "What the hell?"
I snorted, "Yeah, apparently he's like my number one fan from his time, so I'm currently living in fanfiction gone straight to hell."

"I hope Barry and Joe find us soon," Eddie sighed.

I replied sarcastically, "Yeah, me too." I went back to the table that had the cylinder of death, and started to actually work.

Eobard told me that I invented this contraption sometime in the future, but I had the idea for it in my head right now and the idea worked. I still have no idea what I'm going to call it, though—cylinder of death sounds good.

Then, approximately ten minutes later, Eobard climbed down the latter that connected us to the outside world, where ever that was. "Look whose actually working!" He chuckled, and he stood behind me.

"I would say, 'Have you ever heard of personal-space?', but I'm starving, so I'm not going to," I said sarcastically.

Eobard rolled his eyes, "How did Barry put up with you all those years?"

"Oh," I explained with a smirk, "He doesn't, it just keeps getting worse the longer we're together."

He huffed, "What do you want to eat?"

I turned around with a raised eyebrow, "You're actually getting me food?" I asked shocked.

"Don't make me change my mind," Eobard smirked.

I smiled, "Um...literally anything is fine," He glared at me, "Uh, get me a shit-ton of the Ensure nutrition shakes, Gatorade would be cool, uh...anything from Big Belly Burger, it doesn't matter."

Within a blink of an eye, Eobard was gone and back with all the things I listed, and my stomach growled loudly wanting to be fed. "Oh my god," I said in shock taking the food in the bags, "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome," Eobard smiled at me, and then in a sense of needing to continue my good streak with him, I cupped the side of his face and pressed my lips against his.

GROSS GROSS GROSS.

Fucking Stockholm syndrome.

I pulled my lips away, and Eobard whispered holding my wrist the way Barry did, "What was that for?"

"You said I should be nice to you," I fake-smiled, "So I guess this is being nice," I pecked his lips once, "Plus, this whole kidnapping thing is kind of hot."

That was disgusting, absolutely disgusting. But, I guess that's what you have to do to make your captor not want to kill you.

om/������8