Californiacation

Please read the authors note at the bottom!!

I run upstairs to get changed (just into some sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt) and go downstairs. My hair is greasy and in a messy bun. I don't have any make up on either which doesn't bother me.

"I'm ready" I call out while I walk down the stairs

"Let's go!" Jaime exclaims as we make our way outside and pile into the car.

"Okay so I promise Amy that we'd stop at Cool Britannia to get her British things and then we're going to Walmart" Mike says to me, Tony and Jaime (dad decided to stay home to tidy up for the party).

We drive down the road and pull up in front of the most ridiculous, overly British shop ever to be seen. There were statues of English Bulldogs outside, the Union Jack flag was hung over the door and pictures of the queen were taped to the window.

"Oh my god, is that what all the shops are like where you're from?!" Mike asks

I laugh, shake my head and push the door open.

---later---

When we arrived home, we put the food away (along with the marmite, orange squash and other British foods) and now we're all getting ready. The party starts in an hour and I haven't even begun getting dressed yet!

I quickly get in the shower and wash my hair & body. I shave my legs and under my arms so, of course, I feel unstoppable now. I feel like the Lord of cleanliness... Anyway.... I need to get dressed now, I reach into the wardrobe to get my new dress and put it on. It's perfect, I never had any nice clothes when I was with my 'parents'. I blow dry my hair and straighten it, I put my makeup on and take half an hour just on my eyeliner.

"Amy!" Dad yells up the stair "people are going to start arriving any minute now!"

"Coming!" I respond while making my way downstairs to greet Vic.

"Oh my gosh" he whispers

"What?"

"You look so gorgeous" he says with a tear in his eye "I'm just confused on how you could have such a terrible upbringing but turn out so perfect"

I laugh and blush as I walk over to him to engulf him in a warm hug. We're rudely interrupted my Mike, Tony and Jaime bursting through the door with several bottles of beer in their hands

"PARTY TIME!" Jaime yells

"Are you ready for the best party ever?!" Mike exclaims

"HELL YEEEEES" tony exclaims

"Chill guys! The party hasn't even started yet!" Dad yells to attempt to quiet my immature, party loving uncles.

Authors note
Do you guys know any good (cheap/free) video editing apps?

Also I haven't checked this :/ sorry this is short