Tear in my heart

"Hey stop that!" An angry employee yells.
We obviously ignore his requests and carry on speeding through the aisles, me in the cart and dad pushing it. Tony, Mike and Jaime run behind us, screaming their heads off.
Next thing I know, I'm being hauled out of the shopping cart. We all hold hands and run, screaming
"WHERE YOU FROM FOOL?"
We find a crate of bouncy balls and i get a boost into it. I then pull dad in and we help pull in the others

"BALL FIGHT!!" Mike screams as he grabs a ball and aims at Tony's face. Luckily for Tony, he has fast reflexes and caught the ball before it struck him in the face. He quickly hurled it back at an oblivious Mike, he looked shocked and soon enough, we were all throwing balls at each other and laughing.
The same angry employee from earlier stormed over with a red face and immediately started yelling. We didn't listen though, to be honest I have no clue what he's on about.
Tony -who has obviously gained some courage since this morning- grabbed a my little pony bouncy ball and tossed it at his bald head!

"RIGHT!" He screamed "GET OUT"
He called security and we were all escorted out (well, dad and I refused to move and we ended up over a security guards shoulder as he walked us out..)

"That was awesome!" I exclaim as we end up back in our car

"Yeah! I can't believe I've never done that before" Tony says as we laugh at our poor, innocent turtle.

"Daaaaaad" Jaime whined, calling to Vic

"Yes son?" He joked

"Can we listen to some music please?" Jaime asked with puppy dog eyes.

"What do you guys want to listen to?" Dad asked

"Hmmm, pantera?" Mike suggested and we all agreed.
Tony searched through the glove compartment and found their album...

We recited all the lyrics perfectly, they were actually a bit shocked about how well I knew the band and the lyrics.

Instead of going straight home, we decide to go and get some food since we're all starving and it's getting late.

We stop off at Taco Bell and sit in a booth all to ourselves.
I stare at the menu, trying to decide what to get but to be honest, I've never had a taco or any Mexican food before. The first reason is because there's no Taco Bell in the UK and the second reason is I wasn't aloud to go out.

"What are you going to get darling?" Dad asks

"Ummmm I don't know" I answer

"Well what do you like?" Mike asks

"I don't know..." I reply

"What do you mean?" Turtle asks

"I've never had Mexican food before..." I confess

"WHAT?!" Jaime stands up and yells as we all laugh at him

"Shhh hime-time" I say "we don't want to get kicked out of here too!"

A pretty, dark haired waitress walks over to us and introduces herself.
"Hello, I'm Erin and I'll be your waitress today" she says with a smile.
I like her, she seems nice.
"Are you ready to order?" She asks

"Yes, can we get 5 classic tacos please" dad answers for all of us

(A/N omg I don't understand tacos and I've never had one so I said a classic taco which is probably wrong and I'm sorry to people who eat tacos so don't hate me!)

"Coming right up" she replies and walks off

Roughly ten minutes later, she returns, impressively balancing 5 plates on her arms. She puts one down in front of each of us. I take my first bite of a taco and I now understand why their is a whole restaurant dedicated to them.

After we've paid we all pile into the car apart from Tony who had to go to the restroom.