Blurry Face

A/N
So I wrote the never have I ever scene and It deleted which you already know. I'm too lazy to rewrite it so I'm just gonna start at the end! Sorry guys

The door knocked as the doctor from earlier entered the room with a glare.
"Visiting hours end in 5 minutes. Make sure you're out by then" she said without a smile.
She left and we all burst into a fit of laughter. Wow what a bitch.

"Okay last go" I say

"MY TURN!" Tony yells. "Okay so...never have I ever... Gotten kicked out of Walmart" he says.

"WHAT?! YOU WUSS!" Jaime yells.

"Hey guys I've never been kicked out either, don't worry turtle" I comment

"Yes but you've never been to Walmart before!" Austin says, making excuses.

"I've been kicked out more times than I can count. Most of those times I was with your dad" Mike laughs

"Mike!" Vic yells "I'm supposed to be a good influence!"

"Yeah okay sure Vic, good luck" Jaime says sarcastically.

"We need to get Tony and Amy kicked out of Walmart" Mike says

"No!" Vic yells

"YES!" Tony and I scream as the doctor comes charging in.

"RIGHT! GET OUT!" She screams.

The guys awkwardly run out, laughing, and that leaves just Austin and I.

"Do you want to watch a film?" He suggests and I nod. He goes over to his bag and pulls out a DVD, hiding it behind his back.

"Okay so this used to be your absolute favourite film when you were younger and we would watch it all the time!  I get it if you don't want to watch it..." He says while nervously biting his lip. He brings the film in front of his chest.

"THE LION KING?!" I scream and Austin grins, nodding his head. "YES THATS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FILMS!"

We get into the hospital bed and I cuddle into his chest.

"ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!" We sang, obviously disturbing the patients but we truly didn't care because we were having fun "AND IT RULES US ALL!" We carried on, singing out of tune as we were both laughing so hard. As the song finishes, we both grow quiet and stare intently at the screen. When it gets to the part where Simba is running away after the 'incident'

(IM NOT HAVING SPOILERS IN MY STORY!)

Austin speaks up.
"I haven't watched this film in Twelve years" he states.

"What?! Why not?!" I ask, throwing my hands up in the air

"Well it's our film. We used to watch this film like three times a week" he laughed "it reminds me of you so while you were gone I knew that I couldn't watch it unless it was with you" he says, I can tell that he's crying even though his face is turned the other way. I can hear the pain in his voice. We carry on watching the film in silence until my favourite part of the whole film comes on.

"I can see what's happening
What?
But they don't have a clue" I sang along.

"They'll fall in love
And here's the bottom line
Our trio's down to two" austin carries on

"This used to be your favourite part in the whole film" he says

"Really?"

"Yep"

"Well it still is" I laugh and Austin grins. I guess I'm not as different from my younger self as I originally thought.

About half an hour later, the film draws to an end. It is truly an amazing masterpiece.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask as I glance at the time "it's 10:30pm" I state.

"Hmm.....Do you like pranks?"

A/N
Okay so things have been really bad at home lately so (I know this is weird) there will be more updates more frequently because I just hide in my room now. Today, my dad kicked me, slapped me, stood on me and pinched my ass... So I lock myself in my room now 🎉 alright bye guys!x