Bench-Sleeping and Dogpiles

~Louis' POV~

                                    I felt like my heart was about to explode from my chest. It seemed as though it was frantically bashing itself against my ribcage. Thoughts whirled around my mind, nothing making sense. What just happened? I suddenly stopped and lifted my head to realize that i had no clue where i was. In my state, i had been blindly walking. There were no people around to ask so I pulled out my phone to see that it was dead.Well, shit, this is just perfect.

                                                        ~Cat's POV~

                        I woke up to find that i, suprisingly, did not have a hangover. Thank god for that. I pulled on a pair of sweats and a tank top before looking into the mirror. I didn't have classes today and wasn't planning to go anywhere so there was no need to really dress nicely. I studied my face in the mirror before deciding to just put on mascara and throw my hair up into a messy bun. I walked into the living room to see all the people, except for Harry, from last night sitting on the couches, eating breakfast with Maddie.

 I threw myself onto Steph's lap and stole a piece of toast from her plate. "So what's going on today?" I said around my mouthful of toast. "What do they have around here?" Steph asked. "Hmm.. A playground! No, how about the movies. Or there's a bowling alley. Ooo! I know!" I squealed into her ear.

Steph jumped and fell off the couch. One Direction, yes it still is very weird having an uber famous pop boy band sitting in our living room, started cracking up. It wouldn't have been funny, if Steph had not hit her head on table, which caused her to jerk backwards and roll into the wall right next to the magazine stand, which caused all the magazines to fall onto her now still body.

And yes, i know that i am a bad friend for being amused by her pain. Niall, who has the cutest laugh ever, started cracking up so much that he fell off the couch, causing a chain reaction that ended up with everyone but Zayn and Maddie on the floor.

"Gerf thef flucfkf of off mehf." I moaned as Liam landed on me. Someone with a male voice whispered, "It's Chucky." in my ear. I immediately screamed, pushing everyone off of me and sprinted towards my room. I ended up tripping over the flat surface of the floor and landing in a heap on the ground.

Yeah, my reaction may have been a little extreme, but when i was 10 my old bestfriend had scarred me for life from Chucky. Everyone started laughing at me again, so i got up and sat on the couch, pouting. "How the hell did you even now I was scared of Chucky?" I asked them. "Oh, umm...we guessed." Niall said as the same time that Liam quickly blurted out "Steph told us!" I gave them a weird glance before moving on.

"Hey, there's no where else to sit." Steph complained, as I stretched out on the couch cushions. "Sucks to suck." I said then added under my breath, "Balls."

Niall heard me because he started laughing and everyone just stared at him like he was crazy. But we all go a little crazy sometimes, I said creepily in my head. Which caused me to laugh out loud and make everyone look at me now.

A ringing broke out in the room playing the song "I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world, pa---" We all turned to look at the culprit and Liam blushed, fumbling with his phone. "Harrry! Wait--what do you mean Louis' not in his room?" Liam shouted into the phone. "Wait, shit, did he even come home at all last night?" Liam turned to look at his bandmates and asked, "Did anyone see him at all last night?"

"We just kind of assumed he was in his room..." Niall trailed off.

                                                                  ~Louis' POV~

                     I must have walked for miles by now. I didn't even know if i was going in the right direction. I couldn't move any farther. I collapsed onto the sidewalk and curled myself up to sleep... under a bench. Great.