Aislin

"Helloooo everyone! Today is Wednesday and you know what that means...a video from me! Anyway, today I just happen to be over at one of my best friends house so that means a collab! Woo! So me and my good friends JJ and Deji are gonna do the 'Try not to laugh' challenge. This should be fun..." I listened to myself talk thought the recording. I mentally groaned at how awkward I seemed. I finished watching the video through and edited the mistakes out. I watched through the video one more time before posting it and deciding to finally eat something. I trudged downstairs and into the kitchen and grabbed some leftover chicken from Nandos. I quickly nuked it and let it sit while I found something to watch on Netflix. I flicked through the shows until I finally settled on Arrow(a/n if you haven't watched it I suggest you do). I munched quietly on my chicken and watched Arrow when my doorbell rang. I paused the show and stared at the door.

"Ais! I know you're here! I can smell the chicken!" I sighed and glared at the door.

"Let yourself in Jide! You do have a key, remember?" I heard the jingling of keys and my door swung open hitting against the wall. I glared at him and continued eating.

"Yes darling?" I asked with a peppy tone. He smirked at me and glanced at the door before looking back at me.

"Come on in guys!" My eyes widened and I hurriedly ran towards the stairs. JJ decided to be even more of a dickhead and tackled me to the ground.

"JJ! Let me go! I look horrid!" He laughed and sat on me.

"You always look horrid babe there's no difference now." I glared at him and he grinned at me.

"Let the poor girl go Olajide." I heard a woman's voice call. I felt the weight of JJ leave my back and I turned around to see his family and 6 other guys and 2 girls–one beside Josh and the other beside Simon–standing there. I jump up and straighten myself out. I look down at my outfit and silently judge myself for not showering this morning. I was wearing baggy plaid pajama bottoms and a black tank top that said "I'm Nacho Friend". My pastel blue hair was pulled up into a messy bun and I had no makeup on(MEDIA BELOW). To say the least, I was a wreck. I shuffled awkwardly and smiled at the strangers.

"Hi mom, dad, Dej

"Hi mom, dad, Dej. How've you been since yesterday?" They all smiled at me and Deji chuckled.

"My balls are still sore from you." I made a face at him and giggled.

"That sounded so wrong." He made the certified "rape face" and laughed again. I shook my head making some hair fall in my face from the bun on my head. I looked over to JJ and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well Jide? You gonna introduce me to your friends?" His eyes widened and and he slapped his hand against his forehead. He walked over to me and slung his arms over my shoulder.

"Everyone, this is Aislin. Aislin, these are the rest of the Sidemen and two of their girlfriends." I smiled and waved. I already knew all of the guys names from watching JJ's videos but I didn't know the girls.

"I know the Sidemen's names but not you girls..mind telling me?" The blonde girl beside Josh walked up to me and pulled me in for a hug. She was about 4-5 inches taller than me and wore little-to-no makeup with white high-waisted jeans and a green shirt that showed a bit of her tummy. Her blonde hair was pulled up partially into a high ponytail. (A/N took me forever to find a picture :/ BUT I DID IT WOO)

 (A/N took me forever to find a picture :/ BUT I DID IT WOO)

"I'm Freya, Josh's girlfriend. It's great to finally meet you, JJ never shuts up about you." I laughed and shook my head.

"Nice to meet you Freya. I'm Aislin, this ones best friend." I said while poking JJ in the side, causing him to giggle then cough trying to cover it up. I giggled and looked to the other girl next to Simon. She smiled at me and waved. She was a little darker skinned  and wore a SDMN shirt with green print and lighter blue jeans. She had a adidas jacket covering her arms from the wind outside and a hijab proudly covering her head (A/N TamiiiJ17 hope you don't mind me using you and if you do I'll change it 😁. I smiled at her and stretched my arms out towards her. She grinned at me and wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged back equally as tight.

"I'm Tami, Simon's girlfriend." I smiled at her and looked at the guys.

"You lot just gonna stand there or do you wanna go do something?"

"We could go to the mall maybe?" Tami suggested. I made a face but nodded.

"I'm okay with that..what about you Aislin."

"Yeah I guess. Let me go change quick and I'll be down." I quickly ran upstairs and changed in black ripped skinny jeans and a shirt that said 'lazy day shirt'. I put on light makeup and my favorite choker/necklace(A/N you know the drill by now, media up top). I decided to leave my hair up how it was and skipped back downstairs. I grabbed my keys from the bowl beside the door and slipped on my all black converse and grabbed my phone and money. I turned off the TV and looked at Deji.

"Go ahead, I know you want it." He smiled at me and grabbed the small piece of chicken off the table and ate the rest of it. I shook my head and looked at the rest of the gang.

"Ready?" They all nodded and we piled out of my flat and into the elevator. Simon pulled out a camera and started vlogging. He turned the camera so everyone was in shot and took a deep breath.

"LIFT PARTY WOOO!" He started jumping and of course so did JJ. I already didn't like elevators and them jumping made it worse. Tobi noticed and told Simon who immediately apologized and stopped jumping.

"It's ok, you didn't know." The lift finally opened and we stepped off and piled into three different cars and drove off to Westfield.