0.1

Warning contains - age gap , sexual content , swearing

Noelle P.O.V

"Hello Class.I am your new teacher. My name is Mr Hood." My head snapped up to look at the man that had just walked into the room. I expected him to be old but he certainly wasn't. He had dark brown hair with a blonde streak. He had nice dark brown eyes that matched the colour of his hair. His jawline was very sharp and his body looked well structured.

I heard a few guys groan and some girls to the side of me were whispering. I watched him walk behind the desk that used to belong to my old maths teacher Mrs Williams.

I sat up a bit straighter as Mr Hood glanced over to me. He gave me a warm smile before looking at the girl next to me and licking his lips. I glanced over at the girl to see her twisting her hair in her fingers. I raised my eyebrows. So over all he seems like a bit of an ass. Its not like he could do anything worse.

Mr Hood turned to the board and wrote a question down. "Does anyone know the answer to this?" He asked. I took a look at the question and put my hand up. "Yes." He pointed to me. "The answer is three pie squared." "Smart ass!" I heard from the back of the class. I turned around to see the captain of the football team , Ashton Irwin sat with his girlfriend , Brooke.

I turned back to Mr Hood and raised an eyebrow. All he did was laugh. He laughed. I was insulted and he laughed. "That is correct." "What is correct?" Ashton called. "The answer or the fact that she is a smart ass?" I looked up at Mr Hood and licked my lips. "A bit of both really." He answered , causing the whole class to laugh.

I was shocked. "Excuse me?" I asked. He looked me dead in the eyes. "I agreed with Mr Irwin. You are a bit of smart ass." I gasped. "I have taught 19 year olds that couldn't even remember how to add a fraction let alone answer a question as complex as this..." He paused. "And plus you were the only one in your class who knew the answer."