We are the Future Vongola

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you tell us your side of the story." Giotto said calmly. Tsuna nodded and began to tell the Primo Family about the Decimo Family.

Tsuna started by telling them how Reborn, the infant tutor, appeared and told him that he was to be the next Vongola Boss. Then his Storm and Rain Guardian joined the family and trained. Then there was the incident with Kokuyo Land where they, along with the Cloud Guardian, fought Mukuro and won. Then Tsuna explained how they first came across the Vongola rings and how they had to fight with the Varia in order to decide who was the rightful heir to the Vongola Family. They trained hard and soon the rest of the Vongola Guardians were revealed as they fought for the rings. Tsuna explained how each battle went until it came to the last one where he had eventually won and became the rightful Vongola Decimo. Then, Tsuna told how he was hit by the ten-year bazooka and was sent into the future where he learned that the future was going to be ruined by Byakuran. Soon each of his Guardians had been transported to the future where they trained again and launched an attack to find and capture Irie Shoichi. After all the hard-fought battles, they made it to Shoichi only to find out that he was an ally, along with Spanner who joined the group earlier. Then Byakuran announced the Choice Battle and Shoichi gave Tsuna and his Guardians the Vongola boxes. They had to traval back to obtain the Acrobaleno seals to open the boxes and prove their capabilities, which they did, and they returned to fight the Choice Battle, after more training with the boxes of course. They had lost, Tsuna explained, which made the group sad, but they had another plan. Here, Tsuna made sure to explain the events carefully, as he told the group about their travel back to the present in order to get help from the Primo Family themselves. He carefully explained each of the Guardian's trials to obtain the Primo's inheritance. After each of the trials were completed and they had the Primo's inheritance, they returned to the future, where they prepared for the final battle with their new skills. Tsuna told of each of his Guardian's battle with their newly improved bow weapons until they reached the final fight against Byakuran. There, from the rings, the Primo Family appeared again, granting the Decimo Family the power of the original Vongola rings, and they managed to defeat Byakuran once and for all, and returned to the present safely, along with their memories of the future, and their box weapons in the form of rings. 

Tsuna finally explained how they were going on with their normal lives when the Vongola rings started glowing and they were transported to the past where they are now. He watched as his Guardians nodded in agreement with his story, and the older ones only looked down, trying to sort out all the information they had just received. Giotto looked up at Tsuna, who looked back confidently. 

"May I see your ring?" Giotto asked. Tsuna nodded and stood up, walking over to Giotto, and held out his hand, revealing the Vongola Sky ring. Giotto examined it carefully and then nodded.

"I believe him." He said without any hint of doubt in his voice.

"What?" G. looked over at his boss confused. He still wasn't on board with the whole thing.

"I believe him. I didn't sense Tsuna lying about anything. He spoke the truth." Giotto said. 

"Alright, if Giotto trusts you, then I do too." Ugetsu said.

"Fine with me." Lampo added.

"I'll believe it too." Knuckle said and smiled.

"Hmm." Alaude hummed, siding with Giotto.

G. looked at Giotto, and then sighed. "Fine." He grunted. 

"Now that we have that cleared up," Giotto started, "now we'll need to figure out why the Decimo and his Guardians arrived here." The other nodded and looked around to see if anyone had any ideas.

"Why is teen Lambo here too?" Tsuna asked to no one in particular.

Lambo shrugged. "I would answer that if I knew."

"Well, maybe because Lambo has gone through time travel so many times, that when he was transported here, the timelines were mixed up." Yamamoto replied.

"Maybe." Lambo replied. The group wasn't too sure, but they went with that idea for the time being.

"What about the shadows?"  Knuckle asked. "They have been appearing recently, and now the Decimo arrived." The older group thought about this for awhile.

"They could very well be connected." Ugetsu replied.

"And what about the 'Mosca'?" Giotto added. "That's a creation from your time, isn't it Tsuna?"

Tsuna nodded. Giotto rested his head on his hand and thought through everything.

"I don't think this is a coincidence." Giotto said. The group didn't say anything, but they were all thinking the same thing: It wasn't a coincidence.

---

Chapter five Yeah-yeah!  I tried my best to put this up earlier but I had a lot of events popping up and I just now got back from a game. I'm tired, but I finished the chapter for my readers! Which brings me to this, I want to thank all my readers for being awesome and reading this, but especially those who have voted and/or commented. It means a whole lot to me and I appreciate it all very much! Its bringing some encouragement to continue this story and I'll do my best to make it awesome! You guys should all get hugs.

And about commenting! You can comment about anything and everything, and I would love to reply to stuff, (which I did reply to one of  my other comments) Said comment asked for the characters to do something which I have noted and I will see if I can put it in the story if I find the proper place for it! Which means that if you people comment about something you want to see, I'll definitely note it, and I'll try to see if I can fit it into the story!

Thanks for reading, you all get hugs *hugs*, and I shall update soon!