Princess!Rin x Princess!Haruka

Long Long ago in a far away land called Freelania lived two royal families named the Nanase's and the Matsuoka's. But alas it was almost time for the Kings and Queens to give their crowns to their Children and the prince they were chosen to marry. In the Nanase family the soon to be Queen was princess Haruka. In the Matsuoka family the soon to be Queen was princess Rin. Even though princess Rin has a younger sister because she was older she was given the title first. All was well and everyone was happy..Well not everyone. You see both the princesses weren't exactly happy with who they were being forced to marry.

 It's not that they didn't like the other its just well you see the princess weren't even into men. In fact they were both secretly into each other but, they would never tell each other...Would they?

Today was the day that Rin and Haruka were going to meet their prince's. Rin was going to be married to a prince that lived far away from Freelania named Prince Sousuke of the Yamazaki family. Haruka or Haru was getting married to a prince who didn't live to far away but not to close either and his name was Prince Makoto of the Tachibana family. Since both of them live far away it took them a while to arrive but Rin and Haru didn't mind. To Rin the longer the better, he honestly didn't want to meet nor marry this "Sousuke" but he knew he had no choice. What's the worse thing that could happen?

After about two hours of Rin and Haru talking one Haru's butlers opened the door to announce that Haru's prince had arrived but Rin's hadn't.

(To be continued...)