"But..."

"Leave me alone Marco."

She sat on her bed and hugged her knees to her chest, not looking at me. I sighed once more and walked to her window.

"I'm telling the truth. I just wish you'd see that." She didn't say anything or look at me. I climbed out her window and made my way down to the ground. I grabbed my board that I'd left in the bushes and road home on it.

I got off my board and picked it up once outside of my house. My van was back in the driveway. Once of the guys must've brought it back. I walked up to my house and went inside.

"Marco. Where have you been?" Uncle Anton asked me.

"It doesn't matter." I said glumly.

"I drove to the school to pick you up, and you weren't there. Where have you been?"

"I said it doesn't matter!" I yelled. We glared at each other.

"It's late, just go to bed." Uncle Anton told me.

I went upstairs to my room and tossed my board to the floor. I sat on my bed and rest my head in my hands. This is the worst day ever. Bailey doesn't even want to look at me.

"What's wrong?" I heard my mom ask. I looked up to see her standing in my doorway.

"Nothing." I said.

"Come on, tell me." She walked in and sat on my bed, next to me.

"Bailey broke up with me today. She thinks I'm cheating on her."

"Are you?"

"No! How can you even ask me that?"

"It wouldn't be the first time."

"That was one time, to get even." She shrugged. "Layla Langston showed up at the party I went to yesterday. I got drunk and we almost did things... But I pushed her away. I tried to explain things to Bailey today, but Layla showed up and started calling out things that weren't true. Bailey believed her and broke up with me."

"Lo siento. I know how much you love her."

"I don't love her. At least I don't think I do."

"You wouldn't be this heartbroken if you didn't. Give her time."

"Mamá, quiero de vuelta."

"I know. Get some sleep. You might have a long day tomorrow."

Bailey's P.O.V*

I didn't know whether to believe Marco or not. I don't want to accept him back and get hurt again. I won't be able to take it. Maybe if Marco can show me he's not cheating on me, I'll reconsider. But how will he do that? I changed into my pajamas and got into bed. Tomorrow might be a long day.

I woke up and took a shower. I slipped on some shorts and a tank top. I packed a duffle bag of red soffe shorts, a white tank top, a towel, a water bottle, and some white Asics shoes . Kassia and I are trying out for cheer leading today. We're always on the cheer team, but we were never popular.

I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and went downstairs for breakfast. My mom was still in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I sat my duffle bag next to my backpack so I won't forget it.

"Morning mom." I greeted.

"Morning. You sound happy this morning."

"Today is cheer tryouts."

"Already? Kassia trying out too?"

"Of course. We're not going to break the tradition now."

I sat at the kitchen table and ate my breakfast with my mom. Today it was waffles with strawberries on top.