Chp3 California

"Get up now or you will miss your plane!"mom shouted through the door. "aGh" I slammed the pillow over my head and picked up my cell. 4:30a.m "Its to damn early" Why they decided to book an early fight i wont ever know. I stretched my arm and got ut of be and shuffled my way to the bathroom !5 minuted later i was ready to go. How i was able to that i will never know. I slowly made my way down the stairs , nearly tripping as i skipped the last stair. "Morning Honey i made blueberry pancakes and there some cofee and oh creamer in the cabinet. The energy that woman has will always amaze me this early the morning.

After what seemed like hours i made it to california. It was hot and humid and it smelled like fog. Can't wait to breathe in all the toxic air. My cousin michelle came running up to me once her eyes landed on mine. Oh my gosh look at you! You changed so much. I smiled at the thought this should workout just fine..

I settled myself in the room my grandma gave me and looked around. This look likes an old ladys room and it just smells like old people and soap plus a mixture of cats. Hey cani come in shelly knocked on the door. Yeah sure come right in. So there has got to be the hottest guy i have ever seen helping grandma bring in her grocieries. He.s ms oh mallys grandson. Come on you have got to see him! I sighed loudly and put in ear phones so that i was just casually walking into the kitchen.

It would only happen to me... As i made it onto the last step my shoe lace magically came untie making me fall down the stairs and landing on the mystery hot person in my grandmothers house.

REUBEN? I said as i looked into the eyes of the person i falled on...