Sweet Revenge

So i got this sudden idea for a book i watch way to many movies ...... i hope u like it ehh its okay in my opinion.(:

         "He did not just tell me that"  i thought in my head. "Payton you were not much use to me we hardly did anything   and we've been together what a year. You're not  very pretty either " Jesse said so straightforward. Yes so apparently i am not imagining this. Hes really breaking up with me. "And well lately   Alyssa  Davis has been showing interest in me  and we almost hooked up but  we didn't We just made out a little." he continued.  Wow i could  just feel the anger boiling up in me.   "Payton"  he asked  turning to look at me . "Yeah" i said with a slight pop in my voice. He grabbed my hands and looked straight into my eyes.  "I would love for us to still be friends u know with benefits" he said with a wink and his signature  player smirk. I stood up quickly and he did the same. I put on my best  fake smile. " I would love to!" i said over excitedly. "REALLY?!"  he questioned."Ha NO thats bullshit " His smile dropped and at the same moment i pulled  my fist back and punched right in the middle of his face. Normally  would hurt so badly  but the anger overpowered ever emotion in me.Once  I withdrew my hand i stomped on his foot. He yelped in pain , I looked at him  once more with tears beginning to form. I turned on my heels and ran as fast i could.

       I didn't stop till i was at least  4 blocks away from my house. I regret running away now there was  there was a slight chill and it was starting to rain it was just  an average may night so what do i expect.. I stopped walking  & sat on a bus bench. The rain began to come down harder and soon enough it began to pour. As well as my tears, I had a burning  feeling  inside of me i felt so cold and empty. i was in so much pain  it felt unbearable. I laid down  on the bench and stared at the night sky as the dark grey clouds  covered it.

              A car drove by but i paid no attention to it until it went in reverse. My body  tighten as i sat up,the car stopped in front of me and the passenger window slowly went down. I smiled with relief  when i saw the drivers face. It was Dan Santiago (my older brother Edy's besfriend). DAn had recently  turned 20 a year younger the  Edy and  about three years older then me.But anyways he had always been a good friend he was like a brother to me besides  the other four brothers i had. "Hey Hun!" Dan shouted  over his loud stereo . "Hi" i choked out. " Aww whats wrong? Well get in i'll take you home" He said. I opened the door  and sat down. He  began to drive while i turned my head to mindlesly stare out the window  at the rain dripp down the window

            Through the corner of my eye  i could see him have occassional glances at me while wanting to say something but not sure if he should   or wait till i wanted to open up to him  . I sighed wanting to end  the awkward silence. Luckily  he took the hint . "So what happened, did Jessie hurt youor something?" he aked sounding concerned . "Bingo" i replied  with my face still turned not wanting him to look at  him..  He stopped the car and tuurned off the engine.  " I swear if he took advantage of you  I willl..." but i cut him short."No not that  he broke up with me because i'm not pretty and i didn't want to go far with him" i replied turning to face him.  He remained expressionless as he slouched in his seat but he quickly sat up."Well he's downright F**ken stupid thats for sure! You're an  amazing  person and you are beautiful  person inside and out  and he dont know what he just lost"he said angrily yet with a touch of sweetness. I turned my face so that he couldn't see me blush. Once my blushing was gone i turned  back & smiled shyly and he just smiled back.

          He stared at me for a while . I had a strange feeling I dont know  if its a  good feeling or a bad one all i know is i feel different. "I should go" i said softly. "Yeah but here." He took off his jacket  and handed it to me. "I wouldnt want you to get wet. " "Thank you" "No problem by the way do you need a ride to school tomorrow well if ur going it is only your last day of junior year you could stay home" "I think im getting a ride with Brooke and Efrain. and yeah i think i want to go my last day." "Okay well see you tomorrow" He kissed my forehead and i walked to the door. His jacket felt so warm aginst my cold and damp clothing. I pulled the key out of my pocket to open the door i wave goodbye as Dan drove off..

                "Hey Pay why are you all wet." Brooke said as she turned her head away from the t.v and my brother.  "I walked home" i said as i began to walk up the stairs. I heard  Brooke say something to my brother and  run towards me. "what happen" she asked as i opened the door to my room.  I lay down  on my bed  and let out a big sigh. "WEll...." i told her from beginning to end  from me being at the game to the walk  to  me punching all the way to Dan lending me his jacket." Well Jessie is jerk you  shouldnt pay any attention to him and you are pretty he's just mad because your the only girl he couldnt get in their pants. " "yeah i guess if  you put it that way" I replied. I was glad Brooke was my bestfriend yeah it was kinda wierd at times  that she was dating my brother but i liked it. Her and Efrain have been dating for nearly two years  but shes been my bestfriend since i was 6. I dont know what i do without her.  It was kinda strange how i was  her bestfriend. She was so girly she wore her  pretty skirts and her many jewlery pieces  she was always in style and me i wore black thick rimmed glasses flair pants and  big shirts and i always wore my hair in a pony tail not much to look at   ..

           "Hey i'm going downstairs are you going to watch the movie with us" she asked as she got off the bed. "Nah  i have better things to do  then watch you and my brother makeout" i smiled with a smirk. She rolled her eyes , waved goodbye and walked away. I got off my bed and closed the door i stood in front of my mirror and gave myself a good look .  " Its time for a change my dear payton" i said to myself. If you want to make jessie suffer  your going to have to show him what hes missing .  But how can you with these clothes.  I walked to my closet and grabbed every article of clothing  besides a few things like my sweaters  a few shorts and a floral blouse my mom had me wore when we went to chruch.. I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I cleared up the mirror and stared at my face once again. Are you sure you wanted to do this? i asked myself.I nodded. I bent down and got the sissors out of my cabinet. I put them up to my hair , took a deep breathe and cut.....

And the end of chp1 hope you like it :D