Chp2 The beginning of something new.

Just to inform everyone the revenge part of my story will begin  once school starts which will be  chp4  so bear with me because this  part and the next wont seem like its the same story but it s just with a different turn.  P.s its fast pace because i want to get past the summer faster

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

Ahh I don't wanna go to school! At least ITs the last day of school ,wow i cant believe  I'm going to be a Senior next year. Some reason that  does not excite me in any way.  I continued to stare at  the ceiling  thinking about whats wrong in my life. I dont want to face Jessie it hurts too much to even think of it. I pulled my self  out of my bed and slowly walked to the bathroom. I stopped dead in my  tracks  and turned slowly. Wow i really did look a little different from my hair cut i made layers which suprisingly came out nice my bangs even looked nice. I did miss my long hair  though. I sighed   and turned the shower on..

Once i was done in the shower  I grabbed   my clothes  a pair of shorts that reached a lil more above my mid thigh and a nice floral t shirt. I looked my self over.  "Eww what am i wearing" i thought. "Don't worry just live through it and you have to take off the ponytail." i told myself. I let my hair fall to my face. I ran down the stairs and got my apple and said  by quickly to my mom. I stepped out and took a deep breathe, i looked both ways yes no sign of Brooke yet. In the last thirty seconds i decided screw going to school I wont let  them get the best of m. Yes its quite weenie to hide from problems but hey  I don't want to deal with it dont judge. Now that I'm done arguing with myself where is the best place to go. Sunset point! I love that place it has a million stores and places to eat but best of  all it has   a small cliff and  at the top of it is a lighthouse  and whenever  there's fog there's this beautiful illuminating light that is just simply amazing.

It was an hour bus ride from where i live but it was worth it. The bus stopped on eccentric road, I  decided to look where   I should go first . A small cafe caught my eye it , my stomach growled. Well i am hungry, maybe a small mocha and   a banana nut muffin will hit the spot. I crossed the street and  walked inside, The aroma of freshly ground coffee surrounded me, aww heaven  i love the way it smells I bought my  my food and sat by the window. This is how i wanted to be when im older  come in a coffee shop every morning  stare out the window and just think about life. I always had simple fantasies that i wanted to live out one day. "Excuse me may i join you." I turned to see where the voice came from. My  eyes grew wide once  my eyes met his. "uhh yeah umm sure" i choked out with proably the  goofiest  smile ever. I looked at him for a while he was simply gorgous  he had medium length chocolate  hair,sea blue eyes,  and the most killer smile ever he was dressed in a black dress shirt and dark blue jeans. Model status i swear. "I havent seen you around  whats you name" "Ppaayyton Dansoonn and you are" Wow  smooth. He laughed  at my stuttering  "Nice to meet u and Well i am Reuben Benzel" I smiled.

" so what are you doing here it doesnt look like your here with anyone."

"Well i'm deciding to make a change make a new me."

"Oh howcome   you seem lovely just how you are." he said with the sweetest smile.

"Ha well i dont normally look like this i'm more tomboy looking but since this is my favorite place i wanted to make a change.Shop awhile and  then go to my favorite spot."

"And where is this so called spot."

"On the cliff by the lighthouse."

"Hmm well since your an out of towner  mind if i accompany you on your miraculous change you would like  to expierence."

"Umm you sure I'm  going to do everything girly"

"Well that does sound pretty boring but i would love to help a lovely girl like you" Okay that made me turn super red.

"Oh okay well lets go." i said with a huge smile.

***********************************************************************

I had bought alot of clothing by the time it was 7 o clock and i was surprised Reuben wasnt even bored. We spent the whole day laughing at stupid things talking about   life and how we were both going to be seniors next year  by the time it was 7:30    we arrived with my bags  at the lighthouse the suns was slowly going down. "Wow this is pretty" "Ha not as pretty as you" "Oh wow" I walked towards the water and  put my feet in. The water felt  cold but it went away the sea breeze blew   my shoulder length hair . This felt absolutely  amazing i opened one eye and out of the corner of my eye i could see him  staring at me i couldnt help but giggle. Wow the girlyness is really getting to me. Then i remembered i didnt go to school and told no one where i would be Ah crap i'm going to be introuble. 

"I gotta go." i shouted over the roaring of the waves.

"What why"

"I just have to" i said as i gathered my bags

"can i at least get your number so i can see you again"

"Uhh no  this is what i say  If we are meant to be in each others life our paths  will cross again but for  now i abid goodbye." I kissed him on the cheek and ran. but shouted one last thing. "thank you today was amazing."

****************

I almost fell asleep on the bus ride home  but managed to stay awake. I had this tingly feeling in my stomach it was magical. I havent felt that way before. I quickly brushed away that feeling  and remembered all guys are the same. I sighed loudly with the thought. It was a ten minuted walk from the stop to home. Gave  me  ten minutes to think of what  i was going to tell everyone when i got home.

I turned the key  and waited for the shouting. I closed the door and right then my mom came running out. "Where have you been we have  been worried sick " Her mouth dropped once she got a full view of me. "what did you do to your hair and what are you wearing" 

"I had to get away from everything  and i decided to make a new me."

"well we will  talk more later you look tired  go to sleep."

"Okay" i dragged all my bags up the stairs. ahh crap these are heavy.

I opened the  door to find three suitcases two filled on empty. "What is this" i thought.I ran to the top of the stairs . "Mom   why are the suitcases in my room"

She slowly walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh didnt i tell you your going to California for the whole summer" She said with the hugest smile.

"California here i come"

I find this chapter a little wierd cuz im just trying to  throw things that lead to her change and i swear california will change her  for the better or worse that is what u will decided!

xXSmoresXx