I stepped forward to introduce myself but she beat me to it. Her eyes weld with tears and she dropped to the floor. "I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." She cried. I stiffened at first but then I slowly got on to the floor with her. "I didn't mean to call you names like I did at that sweet sixteen. It's-it's just that I thought you were someone else. The guy you were talking to, that was my boyfriend. Not anymore, but..." She sobbed into her hands. "I found out he was cheating on me with some blonde. When I saw you speaking to him I figured it was you. Oh shoot, I'm such a-"

"It's okay." I cut her off. "I understand completely. Frankly, your ex is a complete moron. And you had every right to be cautious and angry. Don't worry about it. People make mistakes. Let's just start over." I took her hand and helped her off the floor. I wiped away her tears and stuck out my hand. "Hi, I'm Tyler. I'm Logan's," *cough*, "...mate. Nice to meet you."

She took a deep breath with closed eyes and when she opened them she looked relieved and stress-free. "Ditto. I'm Star. So, I believe you are here to be prepared for a date?" She giggled and winked. I blushed and nodded. Star squealed and yanked me into her closet.

-------------------------------------------------------

I stood in front of a full length mirror and stared at my reflection. I was in a pink dress. It was light pink, not an obnoxious pink. Nothing on it, no pattern.  Star braided my hair with a and gave me a cardigan to complete my overall look.

Someone whistled from the doorway and I spun around to face them. Star and Ryder were smiling like idiots, making me blush like a tomato. I walked over and hugged Star, thanking her.

"You're welcome, Ty. Now go before Alpha has my head on the mantle." She laughed and shoved me towards Ryder.

"You look beautiful, Tyler." Ryder says as he walked me down the stairs. "Logan's going lose his mind once he sees you."

"You really thinks so? I'm not over dressed, am I?" I looked down at my attire. I gasped, "I'm not under dressed, am I?!"

Ryder smiled, "No, Hun. You're fine. This is where I leave you."

I looked around. "In the living room?"

He barked out a deep laugh and haunched over, clutching his tummy. "Something like that. Logan's waiting outside, don't keep him waiting." With that, he shoved me.

I skidded over to the front door and took a breath. My first date with my werewolf mate... Who am I kidding?! This is my first date ever!

With a shaky hand, I opened the door and found Logan. He was leaning up against a 2013 Dodge Challenger with his hands in his pockets and blacked shades over his eyes. I cleared my throat, making his head snap to my form. He removed his glasses and stared. "You're..."

My eyes widened in fear. Oh no! He doesn't like it! I knew I over dressed... Oh my Thor, I could've under dressed! But then again, judging by his casual clothing, I'm over dressed. "You don't like it do you? Oh balls, I've over dressed haven't I? I screwed up the plan, didn't I? Do you want me to go change? I could try to change really fast, if you want?"

Logan stared a few more seconds until a smile broke onto his face. "Perfect. I was trying to say perfect." My face warmed up and and walked over to take my hand. "You are absolutely-"

The front door slammed open and Ryder marched out. "Now you listen here young man! I want her home before midnight and-and no funny business! Got it? Now go!" He shooed us with his hands. "Go before you're late!"

Logan growled while I laughed at the goofball. He dragged me away to the car after I waved goodbye and wiped away the tears from laughing too hard.

"Bye Alpha! Don't forget your table manners!" Ryder yelled after us as we drove down the driveway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😂😂 Y'all really hate the outfit choice, but hear me out— I was in 9th grade and I was basing it off this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~😂😂 Y'all really hate the outfit choice, but hear me out— I was in 9th grade and I was basing it off this:

Someone comment a better outfit and I'll get rid of the flamingos?

UPDATE: I GOT RID OF THE FLAMINGO DRESS 💀

The comments made me laugh but jeez yall, I wrote this in my early teens!! 😂💀