Chapter 6

After the incident with my cousin, I was kinda at a loss for words. She had a point. I knew nothing of werewolves and the way they live. I was human!

I sat at the kitchen counter and tapped my fingers on it. "So... I wanna go home."

Logan's eyes turned black. "Excuse me?"

Oopsies? "I uh-I wanna go home. My family is probably freaking out and I think I left my tv on in my room and..." I stuttered.

"You aren't leaving. That's final." He began to storm out of the room.

I called out, "I don't belong here!" Logan spun and came at me. "Wha-what are you doing? Listen, I-"

He crashed his lips to mine and I gasped. His hands gripped the sides of my face and I held onto the kitchen counter. I was kinda stuck against it anyways. To say sparks flew would be cliche, but who am I kidding, the kiss was strangely addictive.

As soon as he pulled away, he stared into my eyes hardly. "You are mine. I won't let you leave."

I blinked a few times and stared at him. "Holy cow..."

He laughed and took my hand. "Let me take you on a date." His eyes twinkled as I stared into his eyes unsure of what was happening. "Tyler?"

"Huh? What did you say?" I blinked.

Logan shook his head with a smile. "I want to take you out. Would you like to go on a date with me?" His hand squeezed mine and sent warmth throughout my body.

My eyes widened but I nodded. His smile widened as his arms wrapped around my waist and he twirled me through the air. "I'll have someone come help you get ready, I'm going to go to work and then set up our evening. It'll be perfect, I promise!" He kissed my cheek before running out of the house.

"So...a date?" A voice said from behind me, causing me to jump.

I squeaked and put my fists up, ready to fight. But let's be real here, I doubt I could go against a strong werewolf.

You went against you're cousin.

I gasped. Who are you, why are you in my head?

The voice giggled. Don't worry, I'm kinda like your conscience. You'll learn soon enough.

Someone cleared their throat from behind me and I spun around. Ryder was leaning against the doorframe, smirking. "He's excited, you know? I've never seen him this happy... Well I mean, besides the time when he started yelling in the pack link about how he found his mate. Boy, did everyone have a headache for the rest of the night."

I blushed. "He's really that happy?" Ryder nodded and linked my arm with his.

"Now, let's get you ready. My buddy's sister said you can borrow something of hers." He pulled me up the stairs into a room that reeked of Vanilla. "Star, we're here!" He yelled.

A familiar brunette stepped out of the bathroom and gasped. She glanced between Ryder and I in panic. Ryder clapped his hands together, "Alright, I'll leave you two gals to it. See you when you're done!" He pat my back and walked out the room, shutting the door behind him.