Chapter 45

"Just a few more pushes, Ms. Calypso-"

"It's Lakota!" I growled furiously at the doctor.

Logan chuckled, "Not yet." I squeezed his hand, making him flinch as my brother's skin turned green. His eyes were closed and he had gotten rid of the book when he was pulled in. His outfit was now covered by scrubs, just like Logan's tuxedo.

Frankie gulped, "At this time, I'll ask you, Logan, and you, Tyler, to face each other & take each other's hands." He opened an eye and peeked at my hand squeezing Logan's. He grimaced, "Logan, do you take Tyler to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

Logan lifted my hand to his lips and placed a kiss over my knuckles, "I do." He smiled down at me while I tried my best to do the same.

"Tyler, do you take Logan to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

I screamed as the doctor urged me to push. Frankie hunched over and hurled into a nearby trash can; a nurse rolled a chair over and forced him to sit down as she took the can away. Glaring emotionally at my brother, I screamed, "Obviously I do, you moron! I made everyone come to the hospital for a reason!"

"Easy, just breathe. You're doing great!" The nurse giggled at my outburst as she wiped a cool, wet, cloth over my forehead.

Frankie's eyes were wide and terrified. "I-uh... I guess we can just skip over the vows then?"

"No! We're doing them!" I snarled. Logan flinched as I nearly crushed his hand. "Logan, I love you. We've been though a lot; me dying a few times, war, some awful people, you name it. But in the end, you were always there for me when I came back. Earlier my father asked me if I was having any second thoughts. I told him that I'd never have any, because you were always the first thing on my mind. You are the one I want to wake up to every morning. You are the one I want to challenge. And you are the one I will always adore. You are my everything-OH MY GAAAAWD!!  GET THIS DEMON OUT OF ME!"

"Tyler, you are a challenge. I mean, seriously, today of all days you choose to have a baby! But it's the challenge that makes me love you more than I already do. Each time I thought I was going to lose you, I thought my heart was breaking. But I'm the end, I think you made it grow three sizes too big. You brought happiness back into my life and put my family back together. You, single handedly, are a miracle that I thought would never exist. You, and now this baby, are my now and forever."

"You know, Miracle would be a great girl name." I stopped to think. He cringed and shook his head.

"PUSH!" The doctor commanded.

Growling, I snapped at him, "Don't tell me what to do, you koala looking spaghetti head!"

The nurse comforting Frankie was cracking up to the brink of tears, "This has been the best and most eventful birth that I've ever witnessed!"

"I can see the head!" The doctor exclaimed. I smiled up at Logan.

Frankie, looking green and sweaty, groaned and rammed his eyes shut. "Oh boy am I traumatized-"

"WOULD YOU MARRY US AND GET OUT?!" I shouted at him.

"Gladly! I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Lakota. You may kiss the bride! Peace out!" He was out of the doors in under a second. I guess he told the waiting room filled with the wedding guests because cheering erupted from outside.

Logan leaned down to kiss me but I shoved his face away. "Birthing now, kissing later."

"Almost there! Push one more time! It's a-"

"Bet you it's a girl!" Logan smirked.

"BOY!" The doctor smiled, cutting the umbilical chord and handing him off the to nurse. Tears of joy sprang out of my eyes as I looked up at a shocked Logan.

"It's a... It's a boy," he said dazed with a smile creeping on to his face. He finally snapped out of his trance and grabbed ahold of my face, pulling me in for our first kiss as a married couple. "I love you. I love you so much."

"I know," I giggled. The nurse walked over with our little boy wrapped up in a blue blanket. "What shall we name him?"

"John." Logan smirked.

"Are you nuts? That's so boring!" I glared at him before smiling down into our son's crystal blue eyes. "Oliver. How about Oliver?" I asked, looking back up to Logan for approval.

Gleaming, he accepted it. His big warm hand reached down to gently brush a finger across our son's cheek. "Welcome to the world, Oliver Lakota."

The Actual End.
Like Forrealzies This Time.