Chapter 27

Michaels POV

The wolf barred its teeth at me as I glared. "Maggie stop." Elise's dad spoke forcefully. The wolf cowarded under his voice and shifted.

"How dare you steal my daughter away from her mate!" The woman, Maggie, snarled at me.

"Maggie he is an Alpha, careful."

"Of coarse he is! He would know about this whole situation and is doing this this to hurt Jacks pack!"

"I don't know what the hell you are talking about!" I growled. It was quite for a moment and then a third man walked out.

"I am Alpha of the Darkshadow pack, my mate is Elise. You have marked her so in order to get her back, I must kill you."

Well this just got interesting.

----------______-----------

Elise's POV

I woke up abrubltey to a pain in my belly. "Shite shite shite!" I screamed in pain. Hoping, praying to God that Michael wasn't blocking me I called to him through his mind.

'Michael, the baby!' There was silence on the other end. I closed my eyes as another contraction hit. The baby was too early! I grabbed the phone and called Molly. The phone picked up and my panicy voice started "Molly? Molly! The baby is coming! Molly it's too early! The baby!"

"Whoa! Elise, calm down, Molly is in labor. What do you mean it's coming early? Where's Michael?" Calen asked calmly.

"Calen! The baby is coming!!! Michael won't answer me! He's in the woods!" My voice shook as another contraction started and I screamed.

"Elise, I'll send a pack member over to get you. Keep calm." I breathe as the line went dead and let tears fall from my face. Not three minutes later did a truck pull up and a guy came running in the house.

"Elise, I'm Caden, I'm suppose to take you to the pack house." I nod and wipe a stray tear away. Caden helps me walk to his truck and shuts the door behind me.

"Please go fast." I spoke quietly as he started to drive. He drove fast down the gravel road until he came to a stop in the driveway, I ga been gripping the door handle so much that my knuckles were white. Caden opened the door and helped me out. I stood on the ground with my belly out as I bent backwards a bit. I let out another scream as a contraction hit again. Caden grabbed me and quickly walked me inside and down a hall.

I was led into a room much like a hospital room. Caden laid me down and muttered something about a doctor and left me in the room. I let out a cry as I realized Michael wouldn't be here for our child's birth. Where is he?

Michael's POV

I stood in front of the three people as they starred at me. A sudden sense of sadness hit me and then pain. I grimaced as I realized what was happening. "I will deal with this later, something more important is happening." I turned and ran in my wolf form to the pack house hoping she was there. Jack followed close behind me.

I ran inside naked as I ran down the hall to my mate. I heard her scream and propelled myself faster. I swung the door open and rushed to my crying mate. "Elise you need to push." The doctor said. I grabbed her hand as she pushed.

Elise screamed and her grip loosened on me. He eyes fluttered shut and I barked at the doctor. "What's going on!? What's wrong with my mate!"

"Alpha you need to leave. We will get your pups out an he will be fine, you need to leave." I growled as the doctor commanded me, he lowered his head in respect but pointed to the door. I walked out and down the hall to my room.