Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Michael's POV

My wolf was going nuts. I didn't get it! I through the pancake batter at the way wall making it splatter everywhere. I looked out the window and watched as Elise ran towards the forest. Shite!

At first my instincts were to chase after her, but I knew she wanted to be alone. I couldn't leave her in there alone very long though, other packs came into the forest. It's not really claimed land, I own my property and they own theirs but the forest is technically state or something like that. Either way, anyone can go in there. I started to clean up my mess as I thought. I listened for sound that would signify trouble for Elise. A half hour later I still hadn't heard anything.

I had to go to work soon. I need to go get her. Huffing a sigh I got up and walked outside... That's when I heard her scream.

#######################################################################################

ELise's POV

I sat on the log softly crying. I hated him, I hated what had happened. I blamed myself for being so stupid and thinking he actually liked me. I was becoming sleepy as I had been crying and running. I leaned my head against a tree and closed my eyes. I was calming myself down, and humming a song my dad use to sing to me.

I heard a branch snap and my eyes opened wide. "H-Hello?" there was no reply. I could feel the hairs on my arms and neck stand up. Another branch snapped, this time much closer to me. My breathing had become labored as I listened. I heard the growl right in my ear. My heart jumped as the air was being breathed down my neck. Chills ran throughout my body, and not the good kind.

I stepped away from the tree slowly. I meant to take off running but I couldn't. The growl from the beast was right behind me in a second. It tackled me to the ground. "P-please don't. Please." I cryied. The wolf starred at me with black eyes, much like Michael's. The only problem was, I knew this wan't Michael.

The wolf snarled and went to bite me, "Stop! HELP!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Michael's POV

I took off, changing into my wolf. "Keep talking, Elise, just keep talking." I thought to myself. I followed her scent and faint cries deep into the forest. I looked around for her, a wolf, definitely a rouge, stood over her snarling. I attacked. I through him off of her, making him hit a tree. He came right back for an attack. I pushed him onto his pack and through mind link told him to shift. He just barred his teeth. I bit his front leg and he shifted. I shifted as well.

"What the hell are you doing here!"

"It's not any ones! I can be here if I very well damn please!" I let my wolf take over.

"I am Alpha here! If you ever touch my mate ever again I will personally tear you limb from limb." The guy coward under me. "Get up and never come back here!" I had gotten up when I had shifted. I pointed into the forest and the guy shifted quickly and ran off. "Dumb ass," I muttered.

I turned to Elise, "Did he touch you? Are you hurt?" She shook her head. "What's wrong, babe?"

"Um... You. It... Cover." She blushed bright red as she pointed to me.

"Go ahead take a look." I smirked. She looked so cute as she blushed.

"How do we get out of h-here?"

"Hold on, I have some clothes close to here. Then we can leave... I have work soon."

"Oh, okay." She stood still in the exact same spot.

"Elise, if you don't move yourself, I'll move you." her eyes widened as she followed me. I could feel her starring. "Take a picture, it will last longer."

"Stop it. You are making my face hurt from all this dumb blushing."

"It's cute!" We got the the river where I kept the extra clothes and put it on. "I should of just shifted and had you sit on my back and run back to the house, it would have been faster."

"It's fine. I like walking."

"What were you doing this far in the forest?"

"I...I... Nothing." She stuttered and sighed.

"Elise don't lie to me."

"I'm not. I got lost." I loud out a loud sigh of frustration.

"Fine. I don't want you out in the forest anymore."

"Okay." She didn't fight me even though I could tell in her voice she wanted. I turned around to face her as she stumbled over some logs. I walked to her while she looked down at the ground, debating her next step. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her over my shoulder. "What are you doing!" She yelled.

"Helping you walk. Besides, I know you are enjoying the view."

"Shut up," she mumbled.

__________________________----------------------------------_________________________________-------

AN: Hey y'all! Thank you all for the votes, reads, and comments! I will write the restricted chapter later, I'm super distracted by The Emporer's New Groove:P Family movie night and I'm sitting on the couch half watching/quoting but more typing for all of you. LMAO. Anyway, I hope ya'll liked this, I think I'll update either again tonight or tomorrow... I have early outs through Wednesday and no school Thursday or Friday. You can be expecting updates then... Totally off the subject of this book but... MY BIRTHDAY IS IN EXACTLY 6 DAYS :D EXCITEMENT!!!!! vote, comment and fan. xoxo ~Claire Davis