Wake up.... please...

Ayane POV

2 weeks later

I entered the hospital and walked up to the receptionist. "Welcome to Nagaski University Hospital how may I help you?" She says.

"Uhm yeah, Kenshi Inagaki and....Takuto Hirukawa." I mumble. "You can see Mr. Inagaki right now, but Not Mr. Hirukawa." She says and hands me a pass.

I nod and walk down the hall to Kenshi's room.

I closed my eyes.

"KENSHI DOT OPE-" i heard Hiro yell.

I gasped and opened my eyes. I shook the memory from my head.

"Hey Kenny, you probably can't hear me but everyone got you something. Tama made you a card..." I laid the gifts on the tables.

I looked at my watch and saw the doctor walk in. "Ms. Ryosuke..." He smiles. "Hello."

"You're fiancé was just sent back to his room, so you can visit him. How's the baby?" He asks.

I nodded and rubbed my hand over my stomach,

I walked into Takuto's room and saw him lying in the bed, still asleep.

I sat on a chair and took his hand. Then as if on cue, everything from 2 weeks ago flooded into my mind.

*Flash back 2weeks ago*

Third person POV

The side of the base was blasted off and all of the foxes bodies were flung into the opposite wall.

The same men from the ship walked in and scanned the room. The leader, Lien, saw Ayane's limp body lying on the floor.

He snapped towards his goons and they roughly yanked her up knocking the wind out of her as she was flung over his shoulder.

"Grab the robot." He mumbles and walk out leaving the unconscious foxes in the cold rubble.

After a while the foxes woke up to see snow blowing in from the massive hole in the wall.

"Where is she?" Takuto asks. "They took her..." Riki says.

Takuto fiddled in his pocket with the engagement ring he recently bought.

••Start music••

"Let's go find her then!" Takkun shouted. "Calm down! We have to make a plan!" Hiro says and grabs his arm.

Takuto took out his laptop and sat in the ground. "How can we track em?" I ask.

"The transceivers, and they took Neya." Kenshi fumbled the last part.

"Work on that guys. I'm going to make sure Tama's alright." Boss says and makes his way to the basement.

90 miles away from the base Ayane was tied up while Neya was being reversed engineered.

"Boss, I got the thing." A goon walks in with a black case. "Good put her finger on it.

"Uhm! I don't have fingerprints." Ayane says.

"How the hell would you not?" Lien rolls his eyes. "I-I burned them off. I used to experiment with ...chemicals...?"

"She's lying. Unlock the safe." Lien says and takes a screw driver to the android again.

The goon roughly yanks Ayane's arm and presses her finger on the lock. It clicks and the safe opens.

Inside the safe were a letter, blueprints for a house, pictures drewn by a child and a pair of wedding bands.

Lien scowled and read the letter.

'Dear Ayane,

It's gramps here sorry I couldn't live long enough to attend your adult life.

But instead of making all of these other things, I probably should have made an antidote to cancer.

Which brings me to-'

"THIS SHIT IS USELESS!" Lien shouts and throws a tantrum.

*****

They're supposed to be in that building." Takuto says. The foxes make their way towards the large building that's slowly covering in snow.

Kenshi rushed to one of the doors and Takuto yelled."KENSHI DONT OPEN-!" Hiro shouted and an explosion went off causing Kenshi to be knocked unconscious.... again.

Hiro stayed behind with Kenshi while Takuto and Riki walked inside cautiously.

They split up and Takkun heard crying. He slipped through the door and saw Ayane bawling and clutching her stomach.

"Hey, hey, what's the matter?" He asks grabbing her head in his hands. "My s-stomach hurts..." She says but shrieks as another wave of pain hits her abdomen.

Lien walks in and sees Takuto. "Well, would ya look at that." Lien says.

"Who are you?" Takuto asks. "You don't kniw me? HA!"

Takuto rolled his eyes and started untying Ayane. "What are you doing, you're supposed to hear my evil plan first." Lien says.

Takuto walks up to Lien and starts to pull back hus arm. Once Lien realizes what's happening Takuto swung and hit him in the jaw.

Lien fell on the floor whining and Takuto watched as Ayane started to put the things she found in the safe into a small bag.

The two started to leave the building and once they got outside, Ayane remembered something.

"Neya!" She says.

Takuto turns to face the building but was too late when Lien activated the self distruct mode blowing up the entire building killing everyone inside.

Even destroying the robot parts that made Neya.

The blast blew things around snd a a large blade of metal started hurtling towards Atane until Takuto pushed her out of the way getting deep slashes in his upper and lower torso.

*Flash Back Over*

••End music••

We came to the doctors when we got back and found out I was pregnant. The other hospital seemed to mixed up my files with one of the other Ayane's that were there.

"Takuto, please wake up..." I grab his hand and he squeezes back. "T-takuto...."

He looks up at me with a pale face and a weak smile.

"A-Ayane. I love you. So much." He says and I kiss his forehead.

"I love you too, but guess what?"

"What?"

"We're having a baby."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Guyz. Next chapter will be the last. I'm actually kinda glad this book is over because I wasn't really feeling it but I had no problem continuing cause you guys love it.

In all honesty, I think the book got a little boring the last five chapters.

But I learned from my mistakes and the next book will. be. good.

So see you tomorrow cuz I'm really anxious to end this book, sooo

Panda out🐼✌🏼️