Get it Hiro!

Takuto POV

I sat at the bar waiting for beardy to hurry up with my damn pork noodles when I felt something drop on my back. "Daddy!" Tama yells and wraps her arms around my neck.

I look up and see Kenshi giving a closed eye smile. My guess is that he dropped her on me....

I carefully took her off my back and set her on the stool beside me. "Daddy. Wanna play a game?" She asks. "No."

"Hide and seek?"

"No."

"Tag?"

"No."

"Barbie dolls?"

"........no."

She sighed heavily and layed her head in the bar copying me. "I miss mommy..."

"I miss her too..." I mumble not realizing what just came our of my mouth. "Ooh, Takuto's missing Ayane." Riki suddenly pops out of no where.

"N-no I dont! You people are lunatics!" I say and feel heat burning my face. Tama got uo and walked upstairs.

"So Takuto,  why are you always so akward around Tama?" Kenshi asks. "I dont know. It happens with all children. Like, suppose they dont like me?" I mumble.

The door opens and I see a blur of red and see Riki flop to the floor. I look down and see Shayla covering his face in wet kisses. Disgusting.

"So you gutpys are a thing now huh?" Kenshi asks. "Yup! 2 weeks strong!" She smiles. "They're a cute couple, huh Takkun?" Boss says placing my noodles in front of me.

I grab a salt shaker and unscrew the top and pour it on the bar counter.

I start dragging my finger in it and Shayla looks iver my shoulder.

"He's drawing something..."

"N-A-S-T-Y." Riki reads out.

"Dont be jealous Takkun!" Boss says.

"Go away. Your beard is making my pork noodles taste bad." I gruff.

The door opens and Mizuki walks in looking upset. "Shayla. We weren't suppose to run. We're ahead of schedule now."

This woman and her schedules.

"Gomen." Shayla smiles.

"Where's Hiro? We are supposed to meet here in 3 minutes."

"Geez, you're so friggin schedulely. Jeez soon you're gonna be scheduling-"

"He seriously needs to hurry up. We're scheduled to have sex in 45 minutes." She cuts Riki off.

We all stare at her wide eyed until I stand up and walk awat from this scene.

"Tama, you up here?" I call out.

"In here daddy." She calls out from the bunk room.

She was sitting at the coffee table with crayons and a piece of paper.

"What ya drawing?" I ask. "Us." She shows the paper 7 stick figures all with different hair styles. "When is mommy coming back?" She asks.

"Not for a while..."

"Aww..."

"But, tonight at our sleepover we can do alot of fu. Things. "

"Coding isnt fun for me daddy."

"Well, it is for me. How about we do anything you want?"

"Awesome." She says and holds out her fist. I stare at her hand in confusion and she takes my hand and makes a fist and bumps it with hers making an explosion sound.

"Lets try again" she says.

We bump fist.

And we both make the explosion sound.

Ayane POV (Rio)

"Lady Rio, does this look better?" The maid ask as she tightens the strings on my dress.

"I'm fine..." I say blushing. "Oh, milady, why are you blushing?" She asks. "No one has ever seen me naked before..." I say.

"Oh, well I suggest you get used to it, because sir Takashi is one hell of a sex animal." She smiles.

"Uhm...ok...?"

A knock on the door interrupts the akwardness. "Sir Takashi is ready for you." He leads me down to the garden where Takashi was impatiently sitting at a table.

When he saw me, he rushed towards me and pulled me into a rough sloppy kiss.

I didn't kiss back but closed my eyes.

He led me to the table and we ate from a fruit platter.

~~

I listened as my earrings that were transceivers rung.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ayane we need for you to look into something for us."

"Ok."

~~

I looked around before I picked the lock and walked into the dark room.

I looked around at all the statues and remembered what Riki said.

"It's a 9 x 10 frame."

I looked and saw a a cover over a big frame.

I moved it and saw a painting of a man and woman. (In the mm)

Footsteps rung through the halls and I turned off the light and hid behind the wall.