It's always me!

Ayane POV

"Mommy! Wake up!" I felt someone jump on my stomach. "Oof!" I mumbled and picked her up. She was holding a large sqaure in her hand.

"What's that?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders. "It's wrapped in wrapping paper." She smiles. "The guys gave it to me." She says. The door opens and the guys walk in and Takuto's holdimg a breakfast tray.

"Here." He put it in my lap blushing and kissed my forehead. "Open your gift Tama." Riki says. Tama nods her head and it's a picture frame with pictures of her since we met her. (In the media)

One when she was watching me cook, watching Takuto hack, one when she was getting in bed, at a carnival and riding a mall cop scooter.

"Hey! These are all me!" She laughs. We nod and she looks ar me and Takuto. "So, mommy. Did you make my baby sister last night?" She asks.

"Eh?!" All of the guys say. I shake my head and let out an akward laugh. "Anyways, tonight we are foing to carry out the mission." Riki says and we all groan except for Boss.

"If you don't go away, I'm gonna get my robot." Tama says and the guys hurry out of the room while she chases them with the robot.

I looked at the breakfast tray and saw it had eggs, bacon, pankakes and sausages with orange juice. "Thanks Takuto." I smile. He bends down and kisses my lips and pushes his tounge in my mouth and I gripped his shoulders.

He pulled away and picked up a sausage. "Honestly. When do you want to have a baby?" Takuto asks. I laugh and put the breakfast tray down.

"Not yet. It's still a little early." I say. He pushes me on my back and lifts my shirt up to my neck. "Purple is a good color on you." He says and lifts my bra.

He pinches my nipple, (thays a funmy word. Nipple) and twists it. "Gnh..." I moan softly. He places his lips over the other bud sucking on it while twisting and pinching the other.

He trails kisses down to my stomach and stops right above my belly button. "You're right, I guess it is a little too early to have another little munchkin to take away even more attention from me.

I laugh but it quickly turns into a moan when he dips his tounge in my belly button. He kisses me to the hem of my pajama shorts and as he hooks his figers on them to pull them down someone knocks on the door.

He sighs and sits up. I pull my bra and shirt down and he opens the door. Kenshi walks in estatic about something. "Guys, Fukuoka has an amazing FroYo shop!" He says.

"If that's what you iterupted us for leave and dont come back until you've been reincarnated 3 times!!!" Takuto pushes him out the door.

I giggle and slide out of bed into the bathroom to bathe and get dressed.

I got out of the shower and no one was in the room I pulled out a black maxi skirt with a white ruffle sleeved shirt. And just ro be me, white underwear and a black bra.

I got dressed and brushed my hair into a ponytail.

I locked the door and walked to the l8bby where the guys were waiting.

We walked out of the hotel going seperate ways. Me, Takuto, and Tama walked to store with collectables. "They have lovely and friends!" Tama said running off towards the toys. "Taku-" I turned around and he wasn't there.

I looke around and saw him standing with the shiffey toys.

--Time Skip--

We all made our way to the hotel and the guys begged me to get the take out they ordered and hurry up before the mission started.
I walked into the chinese takeout and sat at a table waiting for them to call me number.