New job?

Ayane POV

*the next day*

I walked into the museum building but stopped in shock at what lied ahead of me.

The museum was bare. About 5 paintings hung on the wall and police tape was everywhere. "Ayane?!" Mitsuru runs up to me.

"M-Mitsuru, what happened?"

"Last night, the museum was raided, the theives left five paintings downstairs and one statue upstairs." He says.

"Ayane, may I speak with you?" I turned and saw the museum director. "Yes sir?"

"As you can see, the museum will be shutting down temporarily until we can locate our art and claim it." He says.

"Unfortunately, with no artwork nobody will come to visit the museum so therefore money will not be made so I came up with a plan to give you guys a long break until we find our artwork."

"I've written recommendation letters in there in these envelopes so you guys can go and find a job until the museum is opened up again." He handed me an envelope.

"Thank you sir." I smile.

$Time Skip$

I walked into the the bar and was greeted by Takuto, Hiro, and Boss.

"Oh, Ayane. I thought you had work today." Boss says from the counter.

"Not anymore, not for a loooong time." I sighed and sat by Takuto who was gazing at his computer.

"The idiot's finally gotten fired huh?" He snirks as he types on the computer fast.

"N-No! Someone robbed the whole museum."

"The whole museum?" Hiro asks.

"Yup they left one painting and a statue, so now I'm unemployed."

"Congratulations, Ayane! You got the job!" Boss says and throws an apron over my head.

Takuto starts choking, but what was funny is that, he wasn't eating. "Whaa, Takkun, what are you choking on? Oxygen?!" Hiro yells as he pats hus back.

I laugh and Takuto sends me a glare and I bite the inside of my cheek shutting up.

"Well, lets get ready to open up the pub." Boss says. I tie the apron around my waist and start to clean up while boss flips the open sign.

$Time skip$

"Thank you miss!" A little boy smiles at me, as I put his plate down in front of him. "You're welcome. Is there anything else I can get for you?" I ask his parents.

"No thank you." The mother says and wipes the sauce off of her son's face. I give them a closed mouthed smile(A/N thats my prettiest smile)

I go to the next table which is a group of guys. "Hello, I'm Ayane, can I take your order?"

"Uhm... can we all have a bowl of pork noodles?"

I nod my head and write down their order. Seeing they already have their drinks I walk to the kitchen to help boss with the food.

$Time Skip$

We closed the pub and Riki and Kenshi came in.

I was counting the tips I've gotten today. "¥1000." I mumble.

"Really?" Takuto looks up from his computer for a quick second.

"Yeah."

"Boss if you let Ayane run the bar, she'd have this thing far from bankrupt!" Kenshi laughs.

The doors open and I turn to tell them we're closed but I shut my mouth.

"Ayane!" The red head runs up to me and squeezes the living daylight out of me.

I pulled back and looked at her. "Hey Shayla. Mizuki, hi." I waved to the brunette standing behind her.

Theses girl are my sisters. Mizuki(Jen_TheBidder Ryosuke, she has long brown hair brown eyes and she's the CEO of a big company. She's the oldest of us.

Then there's Shayla pink-angel_101 . She has long red hair green eyes and she's the little traveler. She's the youngest of us.

The last time we saw each other is when we took a vacation to Paris. "So who are these pretty girls?" Riki calls mostly eying Shayla.

"Wanna sit?" I gesture towards them. Shayla happily takes a seat but Mizuki has to tsk and grumble before actually sitting down.

"So Shayla, what do you do for a living?" Riki asks after he literally lifted  me off of the stool I was sitting on next to Shayla and sat me next to Kenshi.

"Wow, Riki's trying hard." Kenshi says.

I look at Hiro and Mizuki's conversation, which doesn't look so... what's the word?  Oh yeah, alive.

"So do you like clubs?"

"Not really."

"Art?"

"It's ok?"

"Do you hang out with friends alot?"

"Dont have friends." She says scrolling through her phone. "How comes?"

"Work is way more important, don't you know?" She says with a smirk. Hiro has pink dusted all over his cheeks.

Kenshi gets up to walk upstairs claiming he's tired. Takuto just continues typing on the laptop and I move the empty bowl of pork noodles by his plate.

"All right, come on Shayla, we have to go now. We have a flight to catch." Mizuki says.

I watch as Riki and Shayla exchange phone numbers and Mizuki type her number in Hiro's phone.

That little tease...

"It was nice to see you again, I hope we can see each other on scheduled time next time." Mizuki says.

I hug them both and watch them leave.

"Your sister is really cute." Hiro says. "Miz- uh! B-BOTH!" Hiro scrambles to catch his words.

"Eh, Ayane's cuter." Takuto mumbles from his laptop. Everyone stares at him in silence until he looks up for a second and looked back at the screen.

"What's wrong with you guys? You look like hyperventilating fish with your mouths open like that." Takuto laughs.

"Well you guys should get home. We have a mission tomorrow." Riki says.

Shayla POV

I got out of the shower and walked into the hotel room where me and Mizuki shared.

She was blushing and texting someone. I peaked over her shoulder and saw the name Hiro with like a million emojis.

"So you dont like him?" I ask getting ready to tease her.

"G-go away!" She hits me with a pillow and I fall onto the other bed. "Hmm, Mizuki + Hiro. I ship it." I saw and glance at her blushing face.

"G-go to s-sleep!"

I turned on my shoulder and she turned off the light. "Goodnight, Miro." I said and she flung another pillow towards my bed.