Chased by redhead

"COME BACK HERE!" Butters yelled as she striked like thunder.  I kept running for my life. Buddy, still walking smiles at me. I scream in Pearl trying to get butters to stop chasing me.
Everything around us wasn't exactly like what it was. Everything was all windy as leaves kept hitting butters face. From red, yellow and orange leaves, to some man made trash found. Soon long enough buddy finally stopped her, or so I thought. Buddy looks over at her and just as she runs past him he stops her by his arm. "Butters, calm down. Ok?!" He said. She rolls her eyes at him. Sighing at first she growls the next. "Fine! I don't get it why Pepper would say that!" She shouted as she tried to see my face. I stopped behind buddy trying not to show my face to her. In stupidity cat I am I snuck over behind the tree hoping she never saw me. But she did. Butters stared at me with her red fiery eyes.  I smiled nervously as I looked over at buddy as he watched.  "Just spill it out pepper." Buddy said as he raises one eyebrow.  I took a deep breath and sat down staring at the ground. "Why would you say that?!" Shouted butters. I sighed looking at the ground. "I.. I don't know why, butters. I'll just.. Tell you later." I say looking slowly upwards. She sighed as I could tell that buddy was angry. Just by his actions I could tell he knew I loved her. Butters frowns with a bit of anger as she whips her tail in front of my face. Pouting in anger, she says "Guys say the stupidest things." I look at her as she walks away with buddy in disappointment. I slowly walk behind them as I heard there conservation.