The Magical Tree

As the dark figure lowers me to a darker place it soon becomes bright. He drags me to a hole and then this place was bright. It was magical. It was full of trees and birds. All the farm cats were there including my mama! The sun was shining upon the leaves. There was fresh kill on the ground. I couldn't imagine a place better than this. Soon the creature was visible. He was a cat like me. He was strong, very smart. He understood all the cats. Sorta like a leader. Somehow he knew my name. I look at him as he looks around. "why'd you take me here?" I ask. "You don't know what it's really like around here." he answers sweetly. "What is this place? Is it haven?! Am I dead!?" I shouted. He chuckles at me and smiles. "Haha. no, pepper your still alive." He said while I look at the trees and the cats jumping around. "Why are there so many?" I ask quietly. "its because we're strays, found by a little girl who feeds us and cares for us." he looks at the tree of memories. "Who is this girl?" I ask him while I look at him. "She's my owner, youngest of the farmers house folk." He said while smiling at me. "Is she nice?" I questions u ask. He laughs at me. "You ask a lot of questions don't ya?" He said as I look at him. "can I ask you one more thing?" I look at the grass as He looks down at me with his smiling face. "Yes?" He said as I look around at his scars. "What's your name?" I ask. His smile disappears.
"My name is Fernando." He says quietly.
"Fernando!? That's a funny name!" I laugh and chuckle.
"Not as funny as Pepper." He laughs at me.
"How come these cats don't have names." I look at him.
"It's only the loving cats the girl names." he looks around the magical place and smiles. "So, she loves me? The girl she loves me!?" I say as He laughs at me. then he starts to walk. "Come pepper." he says to me. I run up to catch up.

He looks at the trees which bring laughter and fun. He asks me a question, "Who's your mother?" He ask as I look down, "My mother left me."
He smiles at me, "Oh really? Junior!" He yells across the tree. I see my mother run across with my brothers and sisters. "Yes sir..ah. Pepper?" She stares down at me like I'm a disappointment. My eyes look up at her. "Yes mama?" Her mouth becomes a frown. "Why don't you stay with the leader." I try to talk but she just walks off. fernando looks at me and tries to cheer me up. "Don't worry kid my mother didn't like me either." he smiles at me. "Really?! Why?" He looks at the kittens playing. "Let's just say she was different, why don't you play with some of the other kits." I look at him and nod. He smiles as he watches me run over to play. I look back, as he walks over to his mate, snowy.