Flowing leafs

During the day, I looked over at buddy and then butters. They seemed so happy. The leaves kept blowing onto my fur as I struggled to walk. Butters was happier than before. She jumped around me like she got a present. Her smile was like a balloon blowing in the air.  Buddy was in front of us walking closer to the shining leaves on the ground. I kept trying to look forwards, but I was distracted by butters. She was just too happy. I looked at butters as she kept jumping around me. "When are you going to stop jumping?!" I ask her looking straight forward. She stops right in front of me and smiles at me like I'm an idiot. "Oh, come on Pepper! It's fun here! You gotta admit?" She said as her tail wagged like a dog. I rolled my eyes and walked past her. My eyes closed as I began to talk. "Butters honestly I can't walk ok?! You-" I say opening my eyes as I get to a pause. I see her jumping on a pile of golden brown and Orange leaves. My face scrunched up to a confusion. "What.. What are you doing?!" I walking over to her. Butters smiles at me, sticking her tongue out. "Come on, it's fun!" She shouted. I look at buddy as his body disappears. I start to get worried. "Butters.. We have to go or else we will get left behind!" I say whispering. Her face turns to a worry, as she jumps down. "Hmm, I can change that." She says smiling at me and turns her head at buddy. "Hey! Buddy?" She asked. Buddy's head turns around at us. His face smiles at us and walks closer to butters. "Yes?" He says still smiling. Butters looks at me. I could tell she was goofing around by her face. "Can we take a break?!" She said smiling. Buddy stood there and stared. He rolled his eyes. "Ugh, fine but make it short." He said sitting down. He stood there watching us like we're prey. Butters began to jump onto the pile of leaves as she smiled. Leafs flew like paper airplanes and back down again. The Forrest was orange and brown. Everything was calm around her. But I didn't know about me. I just felt different. "Maybe it's because of my leg? No. It's not. If it was then they would just leave me?!" I say to myself. Butters looks down at me, still smiling. "Well? Aren't you going to join me?" She said laughing. I looked at butters and then buddy. I thought about it as I looked at my leg. "I.. I guess so?" I say nervously. I slowly walk closer to butters. Leaves were blowing up and down around her as she kept jumping on the pile. Once I was next to her I began to jump.  "Isn't this fun?!" She yelled. I smiled at her and nodded. It was fun to jump on the pile of leaves. But it hurt. My leg was still swollen and cut open. It was too much to handle. So i ran down and sat. Butters still smiling looks at me.  She runs down to me in worry. "It's your leg isn't it?" She said to me like I was a idiot. I took a deep breath and looked at her. "Maybe, I don't know. Can we just go on. I don't want to jump on the pile anymore." I say sighing. She looks at me disappointed. "Ugh, fine.. Man your such a buzz kill." She said angry. I begin to walk to buddy as he gets up too. Butters, next to me was still anger. I didn't want to hurt her feelings but my leg was too much to handle. Once I even tried to talk to her but she just stood there staring at nothing. I sigh looking at her. Her fur was orange like the leaves around us. "Butters, I know you want to play. But I just want to go and find the girl." I say looking at her. She sighs and turns her head at me. She wasn't angry anymore. "I know, it's just that we never have any fun anymore. It's always serious. Ever since the girl and Fernando left it's always been strict around you." She says sighing in sadness. I look at the floor and then buddy. I think about what she says for a moment.
Still walking I begin to talk. I turn my head at her and sigh. "I'm sorry. Those people were very important to me. I can't be myself without them." I say looking into her eyes. She looks at me as her face began to get angry. "You can't be YOURSELF?! What happen to me?! Wasn't I the person who can make you be yourself." Butters yelled. She was angrier than ever. Her tail fluffed up with a strike of thunder. Her fangs grew more stiff. She snarled at me like I was prey. I try to run away from her and closer to buddy as I was being chased.