08 ~ Mood Swings

WOW, double update! I'm really proud of myself right now... Hope you guys enjoy!

Harry ~ "Why did it happen like that? It wasn't supposed to happen like that," you whispered. "Why did she die?" You continued, looking at Harry, who frowned when he saw your tear-stained cheeks.

"It's just a movie, gorgeous. Don't cry," he said, placing his hands on either side of you face and ran the pads of his thumbs under your eyes. You looked back at the television to see the character's husband looking sad on the screen, and that combined with the sad music made the tears flow faster. "Come on now, love," he cooed softly as he snuggled you to his chest. He pulled the thin blanket over the both of you and made sure it covered every inch of your bodies.

"They were supposed to get married, and have children...Like we are."

"I know, darling, I know..." Harry whispered, nuzzling his nose into the top of your head.

"You smell good," you told him, sniffling. You wiped the back of your hand under the base of your nose, snuggling your cheek to his shoulder. "Is that a new cologne?"

He smiled and ran his hand up and down your back as he nodded. "It's called 'The Breath of God'." You muffled you laughter by pressing your face to his neck, and sighed. He turned to look at you and kissed your forehead.

"I like when you leave your hair down," you whisper, playing with the curly tips of his locks. He smiled; even if you were having sudden mood changes, at this moment you were happy in his arms and he didn't want anything to ruin it.

You sat in his arms, the both of you silent. The only noise in the room was your steady breathing and the soft music to go along along with the ending credits of the movie. When Harry noticed that you had started to doze off, he gently shook your shoulder.

"Into bed then?" he suggested when you opened your eyes a bit more, "We can snuggle some more?" You nodded and hopped onto his back. He had his arms securely hooked underneath your legs, keeping you and the baby safe.

"Onward and forward, my good man!" you exclaimed, pointing towards staircase, suddenly not at all sleepy.

"At least you're not angry like all last week." he said under his breath as he ran to the bedroom with you securely on his back.

Niall ~ "Good morning, princess," Niall whispered, rolling over onto his back and putting his hands behind his head. Her turned his head to look at you, and you smiled sweetly at him. The sun shone in through the windows of the hotel room, looking over the city you were currently in. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Wonderful. Though we should have closed the curtains, I think I could've slept a bit longer," you told him, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. Niall rolled over, closer to you, and you giggled when he booped your nose. He moved closer to you and brushed a strand of hair out of your face.

He tried to pull you to his chest, but you pushed him away. "Stop," you demand, readjusting the blankets so they covered your whole body and most of your face. You scooted away from him and snuggled into the pillows.

"Okay...? Did I do something wrong?" he questioned, confused.

"Move over, you're too close." You pushed him farther away with your feet till he was at the opposite edge of the bed. He obviously didn't get the message, though, and he once again moved close to you. He moved in to kiss you, but you moved away.