05 ~ Telling His Family

Harry ~ You and Harry had arrived at the restaurant early, only because Harry had told you the wrong time that you and him were supposed to meet his family there. You were there 15 minutes early, and annoyed as ever. You were trying to have a conversation with Harry to pass the time, but he wouldn't make eye contact with you. "Harry, why won't you look at me?"

"No reason," he said nonchalantly. You sighed, not in the mood for his shenanigans considering you were exhausted from being awake early this morning because your body thought it would be a good idea to throw up over and over again.

You grabbed his chin turned his face towards you, and when you saw the smirk on his face you instantly kne

"What are you planning?"

"Oh, nothing you won't know about soon enough." He gave you a grin, showing you his pearly whites.

"Don't lie to me, Harry Edward Styles." You sat up in your seat and glared at him, knowing whenever you gave him a stern look he would tell you anything. But he didn't, he just leaned over and pressed a kiss to your lips and told you that you would need to wait.

Within the next 10 minutes, Anne and Robin showed up. Gemma came soon after, and the waiter gave you all a menu. No one opened it yet, all of you too engrossed in Anne's funny story about Robin. Harry kept trying to get Gemma to open hers, but she just elbowed him in response and turned her attention back to their mother.

"So I was watching him from the kitchen window. He's listening to his music and dancing a bit. Then I see the gopher he's been chasing for the past month plopping along behind him. He's mowing the lawn with his head phones on and he can't hear anything, so I'm in the kitchen waving my arms around like a manic and screaming for him to look behind him! And then he turns the mower around to go the other way- Then what did you do, hun?"

"I saw the gopher and chased it across the garden on the mower until in ran under the fence," he admitted, his face slightly red. You laughed, your whole body shaking.

"He came in the house so angry, and I was laughing, and it made him angrier. Y/N, it was the funniest thing I've witnessed in a long time," Anne laughed, her hand covering her mouth.

"Robin, I never thought a small little gopher could cause so much anger in a man!" Gemma exclaimed, and the table erupted in laughter again. Except for Harry, who was staring intently at his menu, not even the slightest smirk on his lips.

"How about everyone decides what they want to eat now?" Harry said, interrupting everyone's laughter.

"How about you lighten up, Harold," Gemma joked, nudging his arm.

"Are you in a rush dear, or do you just not like us?" Anne asked sarcastically, making you smile.

"I'm just hungry, is all." He lied, lowering his head. He had eaten a banana on the ride to the restaurant, so he couldn't be that hungry.

"I am hungry, I haven't eaten a thing since breakfast," Robin exclaimed, opening his menu. Harry smiled and bit his lip, watching Robin's face excitedly.

"Nonsense, you stole half my sandwich this afternoon!"

"Well, that too." Robin smiled at his wife and grabbed her hand from across the table.

"What the hell?!" Gemma exclaimed, her eyes bugged out at the menu. "Harry! Y/N?"

"What are you yelling for, Gemma?" Anne whisper yelled at her daughter.

"Look at the menu, Mum. The first page." Gemma turned and smirked at you and her brother and mouthed the words, 'Its about time.' You still had no idea what was going on, so you opened the menu yourself: