02 ~ Telling Him

Harry ~The oven beeped, signaling that your food was done. Harry stood in the kitchen, washing dishes from his baking experiment he did earlier that day. While he made a new flavour of cupcakes, you made dinner. The two of you moved around each other with ease. You could cook simultaneously without getting annoyed with one another, and you loved it.

"Harry, could you take the trays out of the oven?" You asked sweetly, looking up from your book. He nodded, and took some oven mitts from the drawer. You couldn't help but smile from where you sat at the counter as he leaned over and opened the oven. You got up from your seat and walked over to him. Harry took out the pan of shepherd's pie and was about to close the oven when he saw something else in it. He took the second tray out and looked at you, confused.

"Harry, there's a bun in the oven," you said, a smirk toying on your lips, though you tried to hide it.

He shook his head, saying "I know, but why only one bun? I might want one too." You giggled, and placed your hands over your stomach.

"No, there's a bun in the oven. This oven." He stared at you with wide eyes, a smile slowly growing on his lips.

"You're pregnant?" he asked, and you slowly nodded. "You're pregnant!"

He laughed, pressing his hand to his mouth in disbelief. He fell to his knees, wrapping his arms tightly around you waist and resting his head on your stomach. "There's a baby in there?" You nodded, and pulled him to his feet. He swiftly wrapped his arms around you in a proper hug. "Ha! I'm going to be a dad!" He spun you around, the both of you laughing.

"We're going to be parents, Harry," you said, smiling.

"This is unbelievable. I love you so fûcking much, Y/N. I can't believe this. How'd I get so damn lucky?" He kissed you, pulling you as close to his body as he could. You hid your fingers in his long curls, pulling his lips closer. He then pulled away and peppered your face with small, quick kisses.

He bent down and lifted up your shirt. He placed his hand just above your belly button, rubbing is thumb back and forth over your skin, "I'm your daddy, little bun."

Niall ~ Then Niall called. You winced at how loud your phone was, your head still affected by loud noises. You quickly answered after turning the volume down.

"Why the fûck were you buying pregnancy tests?" was the first thing you heard when you put your phone to your ear. Your heart stopped at the anger in his voice. You quickly became scared that he would no longer want to be with you since you were pregnant.

"Niall, I can explain-"

"You better." He scoffed. You had no idea how he knew though. You thought that you'd been so careful at the store. Before you opened your mouth again and made things worse, you opened your laptop and looked at twitter. Your feed was full of pictures of you in the store's parking lot with the pregnancy tests showing through the plastic shopping bag. You had been so worried about being seen wearing the stupid headphones that you forgot about the pregnancy tests. You took the phone away from your ear, but you could still hear Niall's voice screaming at you.

People were saying all kinds of horrible things about you on twitter. That the baby wasn't Niall's and that you were cheating on him. That you weren't actually his girlfriend and that you were a beard. That you were a slut. That you would be an awful mother. Somehow the situation kept getting worse and worse. You picked the phone back up to hear Niall yelling your name.

"I'm sorry," was all you said. You didn't know what else to say. You were so upset that he was so angry. He went silent at your words. "I didn't mean to make you mad."