05 ~ Telling His Family

Start from the beginning

Special of the Day:

Baby back ribs covered in sweet Baby ray's barbecue sauce, served with a side of Baby carrots, Baby corn, and Baby spinach

Courtesy of Chef Harry and Chef Y/N

Price: February 23.

"Does that mean...?" Anne asked with tears in her eyes. She slowly put the menu down in front of her and smiled as Harry nodded his head. You looked to him with adoring eyes, wondering how long he's been planning this.

"My baby boy's having a baby!" She squealed, getting up to hug Harry. She squeezed him tight and placed kissed all over his cheeks.

"This does mean the baby's yours, right?" Gemma asked jokingly, a smirk toying on her lips as she pulled you in for a hug.

"Real funny, Gem." You chuckled at her behavior, and then hugged Anne and Robin.

Harry's smile did not die down during dinner. In fact, you thought it got bigger and brighter. His eyes moved along the faces of his family as they were deep in conversation. He watched their expressions as they each looked at the sonogram picture that was being passed between them. His eyes then moved to you, his lovely wife, almost four months pregnant with his first child. In that moment, surrounded by his family, he was the happiest man alive.

Niall ~ After your first ultrasound appointment, you decided not to fly back out to meet Niall on tour. You would have if he wasn't flying home the next week. After two weeks being on tour with him, spending a week alone in London was dreary and boring. You missed Niall. A lot. You talked on the phone every night, sometimes for hours and sometimes a few minutes because he had to go on stage. You felt as if spending the last two weeks with him had made your relationship stronger.

When he finally flew in, you had never been so happy. You ran to his arms when he showed up at your apartment at 6 in the morning, surprising you by coming home a few hours early. "Hey, darlin'," he mumbled into your neck as he held you tight.

"I missed you," you told him, speaking with your lips pressed against his jumper. He rubbed your back and continued to hold onto you like his life depended on it. He wouldn't let go of you for a good three minutes, but you didn't mind. You were his princess, he was your prince. You would've stayed in his arms forever if he wanted you to.

"How've you been?" He asked as he let go of you, but grabbed your hands and held them tight.

"Wonderful, but I really missed you. Life's boring with out my man." He smiled and pulled you in for a kiss full of lust and passion. Your mouths moved together in sync, love behind the action. Your hands slid into his hair, gently tugging at the blonde-dyed ends. His hands snaked under your shirt so that his palms were on the bare skin of your back. He pulled you as close as he could get you. You had no idea how you went a week without this feeling; you couldn't believe you went without his lips on yours for months while he was on tour before.

"Y/N, you're definitely coming back on tour with me." He told you when you pulled away, panting. You nodded your head quickly, not even thinking about it.

"What do you think about flying to Greg's for the weekend? I feel like we haven't seen them in ages."

"Because we haven't. I want to go, but I think we both need a couple more hours of sleep before entering that mad house." Niall laughed, and pulled out his phone. He made a few phone calls, booking a flight and setting up for people to drive you to and from the airport. While he talked to his security guard, you sat with him on the couch, your head on his chest and his arm draped around your shoulders. You began dozing off, the sound of his voice and the gentle rising and falling of his chest lulling you to sleep.