House (Pt. II)

Percy POV
After math, the day went uneventful. Annabeth seemed to enjoy it, but honestly, I was bored. After school, Annabeth and the other demigods invited me over to see the house. I agreed of corse. Why wouldn't I? The house was made by the gods! I called my mom from the main school line and told her I would be going with Annabeth, and I ran down to the parking lot to meet Annabeth.

"Bye Guys!" I called to Lexi, Zoë, Alex and Mark. I stood by Annabeth.

"Soooooo. Where's your car?" I asked. Annabeth led me over to a new grey car. I don't know which car because I am not good with cars. I smiled at Annabeth and asked,

"Can I drive please?" Annabeth sighed and handed me the keys. I hoped in the driver seat and Annabeth hoped in the passenger seat. I turned on the car and pulled out of the parking lot. Annabeth and I rocked out to pop music on the radio as she directed me to the house. I pulled up in front of the house, gaping.
It was huge! Athena must have designed it, because it was flawless on the outside. It looks like a massive Greek temple from the outside. I ran to the door, Annabeth unlocked it, and I ran inside. There was a massive staircase and a directory in the entrance hall. There were 2 doors on either side of the room. I ran right and found myself in the kitchen that lead to the dining room that lead to the living room that lead back to the entrance hall. I saw a pool through the giant windows and In the living room was an elevator. I ran to the elevator, Annabeth in tow.

"3rd floor." Annabeth said. I pushed the button. The elevator dinged open at floor 3. I saw a hallway of doors with the boys in the 7's names on the left and the girls names on the right. I looked for mine and found it at the end door, across from Annabeth's. I opened it and my mouth dropped to Hades. It was awesome! There were sea green walls that looked like waves, a blue carpet, white furniture, blue pillows and blankets on my bed, an in the bathroom was an Olympic sized swimming pool! I ran to Annabeth and hugged her hard and thanked my dad for the awesome room.
---
Hello cupcakes! Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I am kinda busy!

QOTD:Who are all the children of the big 3 (in Percy Jackson born after 1900)?

Vote and comment!

-books_owls_song

P.S. Go check out my mortals meet demigods book!