I looked at him and smiled.

"Tell us everything Jun. Tell us whatever you want" mother said.

This is the moment I've wished for, to be able to tell them how I've felt and everything that's happened so that I could hear them respond back. I told them everything, leaving no details out. I told them about the swim club, about Samezuka, about Haru, Makoto, Rei, Nagisa, Kou and also Rin, Momo, Ai, Sosuke. All the wonderful people I've met and I updated them on Akihiro and Ryota too. It felt really nice to talk to them and hear them laugh...seeing them smile.

"And what of Hikaru?" Mother asked.

?

"Hikaru?"

"Yes, you haven't mentioned him" Father said.

Hikaru...but he's...

"Hikaru should be here with you. We haven't seen him since the accident" I said.

They looked at each other then back at me.

"Dearest, Hikaru isn't here. He didn't come with us, he's still amongst the living" mother said.

"He's...alive..."

So that call that Sakura got...it was him.

"You'll see him soon enough" Father smiled. "We visited him not too long ago"

"You told him to call us...didn't you?"

"We just want the three of you to be together and for you to be what and who you want to be my love. There's no need for you to hide your gender, you're a beautiful young woman and should be seen as such"

"Yes. You've become a wonderful and very beautiful young lady, you take after your mother."

They smiled at each other, he held mother close to his side.

I didn't want to ever wake up...this is where I want to be.

"Jun, we love you so much. We always have and always will, don't be afraid because we're always watching over you, Sakura and Hikaru. We're proud of all of you and we want you to always remember that even if we aren't there in the flesh, we're always in your heart. Someday when the time is right we'll be together but for now live your life and enjoy it."