Chapter 11

Flashback: 2 years ago

"Damn you look sexy."said Kevin. 

I jumped into his arms and gave him a big kiss.  I hadn't seen him for the last month of summer because him and his family went on vacation.  He didn't look so bad himself.  He changed his look up a bit by not wearing dark clothes as much, and his hair was different too.

"Well you don't look so bad yourself."

I smiled and gave him another big hug.  God I've missed him.  While we were having our p.d.a. moment, Brandy just had to come and ruin it.

"Get a room you two.  My eyes are burning" she said.

I hopped off of Kevin and sat on the hood of his car in the parking lot.  Brandy hopped up next to me as well.  She changed her look too.  She took alot of the colors out of her hair and just has a platinum blonde and black hairdoo.  While we were chattering with some other people.  I saw a familiar face.

"Hey is that Erica and...and..." I trailed off.

"Yeah there's that weirdo." said Brandy. 

We both laughed having a flashback of last year when we first met.  But the man who was with Erica, he was really really hot! And well you already know who it was...

*****************************************************************************************

"I have to go now or I'll be late" I wined to Kevin.

"One more kiss and that would make my day."

Everytime he said something like that it made me blush.  He smirked at me and came closer.

"Kevin..."

"Come on cutie...please."

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"That's the bell. I sho..."

It was too late.  He already had picked me up and pushed up against a bunch of lockers. When he did this it felt so good.  Now even though me and Kevin have only been dating for a year, I'm not ready to have sex yet.  But from his actions, he definately is.

"Oh my god...Kevin" I moaned.

We were dead ass in the middle of a hallway practically getting it in!  He was kissing me down my neck and leaving me love bites.  We were so about to just leave the first day of school to his house when...

"Woah, easy cowboy.  She's too fragile to handle that kind of stuff."

I looked at who the hell said that and it was obviously Erica. 

Over the summer, me and Erica grew distant.  And us growing distant involved us becoming enemies.  So here we are, Erica, Kevin, and I.  And let me tell you, I was so ready to embarrass the hell out of this scrawny trick.  She has now become one of the Preps at school so she thinks she is the queen bee.  Well she isn't!  She's probably the queen bitch. But not queen bee.

Both me and Kevin looked at eachother.  He could tell I was mad, however he simply didn't want to deal with this so he said bye to me and left me and Erica alone to fight.

"Well, well, well.  Tina Daniels.  It's been a while since I saw you."

I gave her a glare and tried to walk past her.  She blocked my way.

"Wait. Where are you going?"

She had this funny tone in her voice that was making it very obvious she was trying to piss me off.

"I have to get to homeroom before Bry...Mr. Farber marks me absent.  And if I get marked absent then I'm gonna have to go all the way to attendance and get a pass then walk all the way back to homeroom.  So if you may move your stubborn ass."

I pushed my way pass her and power walked down the hallway. 

"This isn't over Tina Daniels!" was the last thing I heard.

I wonder what the hell happened to her.  I mean, she all of a sudden cared about her appearance, the people she was surrounded by.  She didn't even have to associate with the person.  Her just being around them made her a bitch.

I ran into homroom a good 5 minutes late.  As I walked in, someone whistled out loud, making me blush.

"Well Miss Tina, it's nice to see you again."

Bryan always knew how to flatter me, and he still has the gift. I gave him a nice smile and walked to my seat.  I pretty much had the same kids in my homeroom as last year, just a couple of new faces.  Everyone was talking to eachother and I sat alone.  That was until I heard a chair screech and someone was pulling a seat up next to me.

"So how have you been?" he asked me.

"I've been good Bryan.  How about you?"

"I've been good as well."

We both looked at eachother and smirked.

"You know, I missed hanging out with you.  It felt weird this summer not seeing you everyday."

"Me too." I said politely.

"We should hang out one day.  I don't know how the school will see that but I don't care."

"Me neither." I said honestly.

God this is so wrong!  We haven't seen eachother in 3 months and all I can give is 2 word answers. What the hell?

"So do you still go out with that creep?" he asked.  I knew it was coming sooner or later.

"Oh boy.  Yes I do Bryan.  And he isn't that bad.  I know he has a past but that's behind him. You should give him a chance."

Bryan looked at me as if trying to understand my point of view.

"Naaaah.  Why bother." he said with a smirk.

The both of us laughed and talked the rest of homeroom.  When the bell rang for us to go Bryan stopped me.

"I'm free to hangout on Tuesdays and Wednesdays if your up for it." he said to me.

I smiled. "Sure"

With that being said I went to deal with the rest of my day at school.